Hello Terr.... er Starbounders!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by HarlequinReaper, Mar 30, 2012.

1. HarlequinReaper

HarlequinReaper Starship Captain

So i have created an acoount here on the Starbound forums, after just watching/reading since its birth (couple months ago, at lest officialy), and i wanted to really participate in helping the Dev team in feedback upon release, and just getting so involed in this game to help out others =)

as for Terraria, it wil be missed. i joined Terraria about 7 months after release, and really enjoyed the game mechs, and the way it was so inovative and (in my personal opinon,) better than minecraft. unfourtunatly, as terraria is so big, creative, and hard to get through (in a fast pace) i was unable to be that community helper (as some may know me from other games) and support the forum "newbies". but hearing Terraria was comming to an end, i immediatly, looked for the next project. and hearing/seeing StarBound was my ticket to get in early, and watch the incredible game grow from its roots, and be here to help in any way possible :) so look out for me on the forums StarBound Community and Devs! Harlequin, is here ;)

feel free to message me if you have any questions because i will have an answer! (even if the question involes pigs in a jacuzzi, while wearing a bikini, and drinking kool-aid)

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Dang, I was going to offer answering your questions!
    Welcome to the forums!

3. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums! \o/
    yay! looks like we got one heck of a good community helper here! :giggle:

4. HarlequinReaper

@Tiger, ha i dont know everything, if something is nagging me, i'll shoot you a question, and if that dosent work we can bang heads and yell why we dont know that which we wish to know

@Lobo, :3 im here to please (or at lest try to)

5. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello and welcome :D
    hope you will enjoy yourself here in our wonderful community. I would love to hear your suggestions for the game and so :)
    If you want to chat theres always people at the IRC who likes to talk, whatever it is, from computer building to donuts, I have seen all kinds of discussions there. Oh also, black holes and such... I never really understood when it came to that subject but it was fun x)

6. HarlequinReaper

ya i visited the chat earlier. :) had lots of fun hearing about the diffrent ideas for the game (and everyone taking turns to act out the first {possible} 20 mins of it lol)

7. Glopsnort

Glopsnort Void-Bound Voyager

hai there, come to the irc enough and ull probably see me

8. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, HarlequinReaper! As Tiger said, I was going to offer *you* help. I guess we've got another helper on our hands! I hope that you enjoy your stay her!

9. HarlequinReaper

i do aim to please =)

Mrhighseas likes this.
  10. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

hey there HarlequinReaper. Nice to meet you. this community is great, and I am glad to be here, as it seems you are too.
    You seem as if you're well known on other forums, thats good :D
    anyways, welcome to the forums. Like tiger said, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. But you can easily find all the released info on the game here in the forums. :)

11. HarlequinReaper

yup :) the community is great, its almost hard to me to help out due to so many having great in depth thougths on their opinions and ideas. i love how the community operates and cant wait till game launches and we have TONS of info, help, "tutorials", and play dates with the Dev team (yes the only thing i demand is play dates!!!! xD)

12. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

None of us can wait till the game launches. lol.

13. HarlequinReaper

im so excited...... and i just cant hide it........ grrr must..... not....... break out........ in song and dance....... just yet....... waiting........ till......... launch......... xD

Vargus likes this.
  14. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

I think you should break out it song and dance! It would be awesome.