Hello people of this universe!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MichaelMouseStar, Jul 9, 2017.

1. MichaelMouseStar

MichaelMouseStar Tentacle Wrangler

Hello everyone! My name is Michael Mouse, but people just call me Mouse. I've started playing Starbound about a year ago and have been enjoying the game ever since. I'm also a big fan of Minecraft as well. My favorite TV show is Doctor Who. My favorite movie is Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I'm not as interesting as other people and there isn't much to know about me. However in real life, I play the cello and figure skate (yes, I'm a boy that figure skate, please don't judge). My favorite thing to do in starbound would be destroying a friendly NPC village with some friends xP. I really like this 1.3 update with all the new additions and balances. I still think there is always room for more updates to improve the game overall. Whether, we become friends or never talk to each other, I hope you enjoyed my introduction to the forums. Avians Rule!!! avian_spearman_by_nightblue_art-d70dxgb.jpg

Jonathan01013 and Cally94 like this.
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! :3

3. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Fantastic!
    Why do you say you're not interesting? You like The Doctor and you're the first one I've ever heard that figures skate!
    What more can I say? Welcome to the forum and let's exterminate some poor village.

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums, Mouse. The cello is a cool instrument!

5. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome! A few rules about village extermination.
    1) leave NO survivors.
    2) turn out every light source as you leave.

I only say rule 2 if you're going for abandoned ghost town.

Again, welcome, excited to have you here.

6. Cally94

Cally94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dude, figure skating is an art-form! That's awesome that you do that!
    Oh and :meowlcome: to the forums, my fellow village pillaging friend :nurutease:

p.s. You have a great taste in games and movies. And also what Rocket6488 said.

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

8. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Intergalactic Tourist

Well hi there! I am alsso a blood thirssty murderer.

9. MichaelMouseStar

MichaelMouseStar Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome... I'll take your tips into consideration and make sure all inhabitants are dead when exterminating villages.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017