Hello? :I

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Reinhard123, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Reinhard123

Reinhard123 Big Damn Hero

It really has been awhile since i last visited this forum, and i'm a bit glad that there's still people here. :>

My name is Reinhard. I'm one of the peeps who pre-ordered Starbound in 2013, back when i had finished my junior high years. Back in 2012, I was really, REALLY, hyped for the game ever since the YouTube demos in the same year, that every single day feels like an eternity waiting for the game to release its beta.

When the first beta came out, my friends and I created and jumped into our own multiplayer server and enjoy the game while it's still in it's development state. And oh boy, do we really enjoyed playing the game.

I kept playing the game over the years while the mods for Starbound are growing as well, even now when i'm in my final college years, i still enjoyed the game (although not as much as years ago, but atleast mods keep me company until this day).

Seeing that there's not much of life in this forum, I'll try my best to keep this forum lively as it used to be. Well, atleast until this forum in no more.

Signed, Rein.

P.S. I do really want to see new updates from this game, even if it's just the slightest bit. :'>

2. BAM-BIN-0

BAM-BIN-0 Guest

Sup chief

All i can reveal is that i played the pirated version of the beta once lol

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Nice to meet you then, Reinhard! I am one of the new comers in these forums, and yeah, there's nothing much left here.
    Honestly, I almost consider that as a myth right now.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello. Nice to meet you. (;