Modding Help Explosive elemental flasks

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by TheTwilightDancer, Jan 18, 2019.

1. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

2. TheTwilightDancer

TheTwilightDancer Phantasmal Quasar

Oh, thanks! That's more helpful than tearing apart the Starbound folder for item names. :rofl:

3. DrPvtSkittles

It's a bloody life saver.

4. TheTwilightDancer

It definitely helps, thanks! I also did a few more modifications like renaming the items so it's less likely to conflict with a future mod that uses the same names. Also I wish the logs were a little bit more specific on what I need to fix (I am code stupid :rofl:) but I hope I did something that fixed it. It's kinda strange the projectile files were having problems at all as I did copies of already existing files and did some renames to the mod files I want it to use, maybe there was a typo I wasn't noticing. I won't be able to test as much now until after I get this toothache sorted and my dental checkup this Friday. I need to get lots of sleep until then. QnQ (haven't been sleeping well) but I submitted the latest version of the mod to the front page. Hopefully if anyone finds any other problems, I can be directed on what to fix with each beaker, with screenshots of the logs and maybe a screenshot of the problem files in notepad ++ with the areas I need to fix. Oh, and also, I am thinking of submitting an addon soon for the Aging Alien Alcohol mod, but I can't get hold of the mod author for permission, as I used his mod to do it. ^^; But tell me what you think. Gonna head off to bed soon but I hopefully it'll be a good idea as an addon. The author of the mod hasn't seemed to be online in a while.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  5. TheTwilightDancer

Hello, it's me again! It turns out that the cause of my toothache is a bad tooth infection I need antibiotics for, and they gotta drill through my crown to do a root canal in a couple weeks…..^^; So I haven't had as much time to fix all the problems with the mod, but I edited and tested again, and all looks well finally! I will upload to Steam and link it to you!

6. DrPvtSkittles

Ouch! Toothaches are no joke.

I'm glad you've figured out the issues,

7. TheTwilightDancer

Yeah, I had another tooth infection before with a tooth that had a poorly done root canal, my face swelled up, and I had to go to the emergency room for powerful antibiotics then had to get to a dentist and get the tooth re-treated. Tooth abscesses can be really dangerous, they could spread and kill you.

And I forgot I gotta get some good screenshots of the mod in action first. I am gonna get an image set up of screenshots from the game and submit them with the mod tonight. ;) I am also considering submitting the alcohol add-on mod but I can't get a hold of the original author for permission.

8. DrPvtSkittles