Hello guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Samiz, May 22, 2013.

1. Samiz

Samiz Big Damn Hero

Hello! My name is Samiz. How are you? :DD

Bacon likes this.
  2. Welcome to the forum Samiz ! I'm fine, and you ? Hope you will enjoy your stay :3

3. Gentleraptor

Gentleraptor Pangalactic Porcupine

Welcome to the forums! Have your complementary cookie. :cookie:

Special thanks to Phyrewall for giving me a spare pack of cookies because Fenruo ate all of them. Don't let that happen to you too!

4. Samiz

Samiz Big Damn Hero

Chocolate cookie? Im fine thank you Meuterion! Oooooh I already love this forum! :)

5. Gentleraptor

Gentleraptor Pangalactic Porcupine

Of course a chocolate cookie! What other kind of cookies are supposed to exist? Freaking heretics I tell you.

6. DigitalAdhesive

DigitalAdhesive Master Chief

Hey there, Samiz - I'm doing great! Just to get you started here I recommend giving the FAQ a look-see, and the help section is pretty good even if you don't need help! I also always point newcomers toward this list of really cool developer videos that have been recorded over the past year. You can really see the game slowly coming together in that playlist.

If you have any questions, please don't be shy.

7. Hello Samiz, just fine. Welcome to our nice community ;)

I'm Mr.Bacon, the Official Bacon of Starbound. If you ever need some Bacon, just Call Me! :proper:

8. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Welcome to the forums

I'm T-rex, the Official Dino of Starbound. If you ever need some Blood, just Call Me! :proper:

9. Jack Nief

Jack Nief Phantasmal Quasar

Salutations Samiz! Welcome to the Starbound Forums!

10. Kistaria Prime

Kistaria Prime Cosmic Narwhal

I prefer Girl Scout © Cookies, made out of real girl scouts! All sugared up and minced. Mmm... not as good as people mincemeat pies though... awww, now I'm hungry again. Welcome to the forums!

11. StarshiyLeytenant

StarshiyLeytenant Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome new comrade! I am doing well! How are you? Oh and also, welcome to the forums!