Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Zailiner, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

My names is Zailiner and I am one of those more serious and technical kind of people, I still let my inner humor go wild sometimes though.

As you can probably tell from my Avatar I am one of those bronies you see everywhere.
    I actually really like helping others (no bluff), so If you need my help or anything near that just send me a message or something.

I do computer aided designs so I can manipulated graphics quite well, I also have experience with video editing and know all the basics.

So I hope you can all warmly welcome me to these forums since you'll be seeing me a lot later.

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Well I was gonna offer you help, but this is still good :)
    Welcome to the forums!

Zailiner likes this.
  3. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Zailiner! I also enjoy helping others, so if you do need anything, send me a message, and I'll do my best to help. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Zailiner likes this.
  4. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Thank guys, I'll be sure to drop you a message If I require assistance in any kind.

5. Inkheart

Inkheart Big Damn Hero

I have a degree of originality and will not state generic statement like the ones above me...

Oh heck who am I kidding.

Greetings and welcome to the family Zailiner :D.
    I hope you have an enjoyable experience in this period of time spent on the forum.

If you need anything ( like what those two above me said ) you can always find me.
    Oh yeah, I was wondering if you made that signature too.
    Looks dandy :D

P.s Remember to read the rules!

Zailiner likes this.
  6. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Yes I made it.
    Thanks, I quite like it myself.