Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dr. Whooves, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Dr. Whooves

Dr. Whooves Subatomic Cosmonaut

I just thought that I should say hello. I've heard of this game a while back from one of my friends, and thought it looked great. I can't wait until this game comes out, any good game that's available for Linux gets bonus points from me.

2. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Dr. Whooves! There's another user on this site named Doctor Whooves, but he has been unavailable for a while. If you need anything, send me a message, and I'll do my best to help. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

3. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Daaaaang my friend, you are more on these forums than I now!
    Welcome to the forums! Do you possibly play Terraria?

Mrhighseas likes this.
  4. Dr. Whooves

Dr. Whooves Subatomic Cosmonaut

I do in fact play Terraria, I haven't been playing as much lately.

5. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Well, I really love these forums! I probably spend three or four hours a day here, just 'cause I love it so!

6. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums! \o/
    Lucky you! this is not a good game available for linux.... it's the BEST GAME EVER! (and available for linux) ;)

lol, Tiger and Mr. Highseas, you guys are like the oficial reception committee here :rofl:

7. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

That we are, Lobo! That's what the Alliance is; the Alliance of Greeting Newcomers!

Lobo likes this.
  8. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Admirable iniciative imho!
    if i had to chose the beta testers for ths game, i'd tottaly pick you both for being this nice :giggle:

Mrhighseas likes this.
  9. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Awwww, thanks! Those kinds of comments show exactly why I wanted to do this in the first place; people are so nice here!

10. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Oh goodness...I feel so supported here :whistle:
    So many nice people on the forums, I will greet all the new ones to meet all the new peoples. Then I will be totally popular. And everybody will be all like "omg she greeted me!!1one!!1" :ninja:
    Juuuust kidding ^-^