Hello and Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by FantasyGamingTV, Jul 8, 2016.

1. FantasyGamingTV

FantasyGamingTV Aquatic Astronaut

Hello and Howdy all! This is my first ever time on the SB forums even though I've had the game well over a year now, I was just posting to see if anyone would be interested in joining a (Heavy) Roleplaying Server for Starbounds' Latest update? Characters can intermingle, Trade, Chat, Create relationships, and basically anything you want (Though there will be rules for raiding and such, if you ever find players) Currently I am in Western Canada (alberta) So hopefully you aren't too too far away or anything if you are interested in joining. All genders, races, vegetables and colors welcome as long as 1. You are committed to the roleplay of your character, 2. Don't plan on being too huge of a D-bag to other players, and finally 3. Are comfortable with and acknowledge that you (Your character or perhaps voice if you want) Will be recorded and uploaded to youtube! That is all I have for now.

-Francis Iker

2. kisspower12

kisspower12 Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to the forums of Starbound, where friends are infinite just like space!

It's always nice to have more people here! But, I'm sure some of your intro(most of it) should kinda be posted in the Multiplayer thread.
    But with that being said, I hope you have a gorgeous and KAWAII day!

3. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

Why hello And Welcome to the Forums its nice to see another You-tuber doing some Role-plays. So what kind of mods do you guys use?

4. crazyroosterman

crazyroosterman Hey, You!

em hi there I live in the isle of man so nope not going to try to multi with you however here is your daily dose of sick art.
    manus_father_of_the_abyss__dark_souls_fan_art__by_nahelus-d5pu2tq.jpg also you get a cookie if you recognise this bad ass(the guy with the massive arm)

5. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums!

6. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the forums :DD

7. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!

8. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Well count me in! please send the server's info whenever you see this message.. I'm lonely and tired. too much free time. BUT.
    WEEEEEEEELLLLLCOMEEEEEE TO THE FORUMS!:lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

9. FantasyGamingTV

FantasyGamingTV Aquatic Astronaut

Well seeing as glad giraffe isn't set to release until the 22nd I believe, it should be sometime around that week, But I will most definitely make sure to send it to you once it's up :3

lllolller likes this.
  10. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

glad giraffe is the latest stable update since dec 2015..

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!