HEEEELLLP!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XceacelessX, Mar 1, 2016.

1. XceacelessX

XceacelessX Space Hobo

I tried to give Sebastian a flower bouquet with a friendship level of 8/10 hearts, to which he rejected disdainfully. As it would appear its a bug because its stuck on 8/10 hearts no matter if i give him his beloved gifts. I've given all other towns folk their favorite gifts and their friendship levels rose accordingly. Sebastians will not budge, as if he is afraid of commitment. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to wait for him to come around and have a change of heart. I'm in yr 2 spring... I love the game and seriously wouldn't want to be discouraged from playing this game simply because of this.. Any suggestions!! Please Help Me!

"Vitimeme- Hello XceacelessX!! I have had the same bug happen to me. The best way to handle or fix this bug is to keep trying to give him the bouquet until he accepts. Then his friendship level should go back to raising as normal!"

Thank you!! Somebody helped me!!! Problem solved!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
    • Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

So am I the only one who saw this and was like what the hel??

• TheUberCannon

TheUberCannon Star Wrangler

What does this relate to anything...?

Not even this in the Forum Games describes this.

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The Forum Games subforum is used for games hosted in a thread. Nothing to do with any of the games Chucklefish has developed or published. I'd also ask you not to double-post, since you can edit posts to add new content.

Moved to the Stardew Valley subforum. I'd normally lock this since the original issue's been resolved, but other people may run into the same issue. I'll leave it open for now.