1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Heart Events glitched

Discussion in 'Support' started by Arcticpsychosit, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Arcticpsychosit

Arcticpsychosit Space Hobo

I have four hearts with Jodi and no matter what day I go Outside I will not meet her. I got the letter from abigail, but I can't get it to work when I go into pierre's. What's happening? I didn't get these hearts for nothing, I want to experience the heart events.

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

For Jodi, are you leaving the house before 9: 30am? And is Kent home yet?

As for Abigail, this one is very frustrating as you cannot even go into the store after 8pm, and she tends to be in bed by 7: 30 and it will not trigger. I have not had much luck with it either, mostly because I got frustrated with it and keep forgetting to try it on a Friday night, or when Rainy Day (opt. 1), is in play.

• Arcticpsychosit

It says on the wiki I can come out at 6:00-9:30 A.M and she'll be there, so I'm going by wikia standards, And I got extremely mad at Abigail because I was already dealing with the Jodi Glitch. (things I did that might cause a glitch but really shouldn't: I Gave Jodi chocolate cake for her birthday and got 4 hearts, the next day I got a recipe and a gift from Jodi. For Abigail I got eight hearts then activated the event where I find her at the grave, the next day I got mail from pierre for a bouquet and mail from abigail for the eight heart event. Does getting mail cause a glitch? because if so, the bug should at least be noted on the wiki.)

• Arcticpsychosit

Also replying to Smallcorners again, it's year 1 so no Kent, Do I need Kent?

• springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

I've triggered this event in year 1 before, so no, you shouldn't need Kent. However, I believe it only triggers in winter. Is it winter yet?

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

It has only triggered for me once he has come home.