1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Hay disappears when picking up from hopper

Discussion in 'Support' started by GauHelldragon, Feb 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. GauHelldragon

GauHelldragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Got too much animal hay in your silo? Here's an easy way to destroy it!

Pick up some hay from the hopper in your coop. Now pick up another one from the hopper. The amount of hay in your inventory will remain at one, while the amount of hay in the silo will go down.

This also seems to make it impossible to fulfill the community bundle that requires 10 Hay... since you only seem able to hold 1 hay at a time.

Edit: This is a bug report. It seems that if you have 4 pieces of hay already on the 'feeding area' for a coop, and you try to take another one out with one already in your inventory, it gets deleted instead.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    • GauHelldragon

Apologizes, this was supposed to be a bug report that I got cute with :p

• GauHelldragon

It seems that if the feeding bench in the coop is full, and you try to take a piece of hay from the hopper, and you already have a piece of hay... It will take a piece from your supply, but you won't actually get a piece of hay.

• Calacene

Calacene Phantasmal Quasar

Hey there!
          I recently bought my first coop, and I found an issue ting to withdraw hay inside of the coop.
          If I had 0 hay and withdrew one, it came into my bag fine, but ting to withdraw more after that removed it from my silo, but didn't add any to my inventory
          Thanks!