1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Having 2 Watering Cans Corrupted My Game

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by alexACE, Jun 24, 2017.

1. alexACE

alexACE Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is about as nonsensical as it sounds, and I don't blame the devs for this oversight cause frankly it's a little dumb.

So for a bit of history, I originally made 2 wooden watering cans so that I could water my crops faster. I'm currently set up in a place where my crops cannot get water naturally, and I have a lot of them to tend to. Once I started getting the petals I needed to make dyes I went ahead and made 2 colored watering cans for the same reason. The odd thing is that unlike the Wooden Watering Cans the colored ones stack in your inventory. I separated them in my hotbar, but when I went to reshuffle my inventory the game didn't know how to handle having separate cans in my hotbar, and stacked ones in my inventory which resulted in a fatal game crash. I went to log back in and now I'm getting errors any time I try to play that character. I can only assume it's for the same reason as to why I crashed in the first place.

Again, this is an oddly specific problem that would probably never occur to anyone other than me ever, but it is a game breaking bug that is preventing me from playing my main character, and I'm pretty well invested into him, so if it's possible to fix this in any way I'd be eternally greatful!