1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Hat Vendor crashing game

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jessimi, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Jessimi

Jessimi Void-Bound Voyager

When I try to buy from the hat vendor, my game is crashing. It will take the 1k like I bought it, then the item wont appear for me to put in my inventory. Then it wont let me get out of the inventory at all. No matter what I try, I cannot get out of that menu, so I have to just close the entire game with the 'X' button and start the day over. This has happened to me twice now.

I'm in Year 2 (first crash was in Summer, second in Winter), finished the community center, and unlocked the Chef achievements. It was the clip from the cook achievement I attempted to buy both times.

I'm going to refrain from going to that vendor again until I see a bug fix for it. Sad though since i love the hat options. Let me know if you need more information, thanks.

• Jessimi

Jessimi Void-Bound Voyager

Newest crash was trying to rearrange artifacts in the museum. Did approximately the same thing with the crash as the hat vendor. I picked up the first few and rearranged them without issue, and then picked up the rainbow shard I think it was, and my inventory menu vanished and the item was stuck on my mouse, unable to be placed and unable to get out of the situation except closing the whole game out.

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

Is your game modded?
        If so, SMAPI Version and Mod List Please, also posting your log would definitely help as well.
        C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\ErrorLogs