RELEASED Harvey is Joaquin Phoenix from 'Her'

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by GreaterPorpoise, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. GreaterPorpoise

GreaterPorpoise Void-Bound Voyager

WARNING: not a high-quality portrait mod. In fact, don't use it. I'm not going to use it. It started as a random whim as I woke up and escalated from there. It's now 3PM on a Sunday, my lunch is cold and I feel intense regret but I also feel... free. It finally exists. You're welcome.

Full spritesheets:

[​IMG]
    Yes, his shirt changes colours when he's sad... it makes him feel better?

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    (note: screenshots also show a recoloured house available here and the skirt+round face mods)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[Download clickety click]

Usual installation stuff, replace the Harvey.xnb files in Content/Characters and Content/Portraits with the ones in the .zip respectively. Don't forget to backup the originals! You can just rename them ("Harvey.xnb.original").

Mod has not been thoroughly tested, i.e with heart events, as I'm already married to Harvey. Let me know if things are wonky, preferably with screenshots.

Credits to Spike Jonze's Her for giving us Joaquin Phoenix in glasses.

HiHaHi123, izzy82, TehChich and 5 others like this.
    • Yunix

Yunix Big Damn Hero

This is so creepy, disturbing and funny :lolwut:

I would not use it, but i can understand why you had to do it... :laugh:

Drogean likes this.
      • GreaterPorpoise

Thank you! I had nothing to do today so I thought I'd add a mod that I think everybody wants to not use. It's good to have options, y'know?

• TheFool

TheFool Astral Cartographer

honestly, jokey of a mod as this may be, it's refreshing to see a modded harvey portrait not remove his 'stache.

i would've guessed a weird 70's cop portrait edit for him before joaquin pheonix though, so bonus points for originality.

• GreaterPorpoise

Thank you! I love that stache and I love Joaquin Phoenix (though not as much as before I made this mod). 70s cop portrait sounds amazing too though, Pelican Town could use the extra security. I won't name names but some people keep raiding the trashcans and taking the good stuff before I can get to them.

• aphidsc

aphidsc Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks for this. I'm using this now and it's hilarious.

• GreaterPorpoise

:D Thank you for using it, glad you're enjoying it! (and my apologies that the portraits couldn't be sharper)

• AnaSpearow

AnaSpearow Space Spelunker

I come here from times to times just to look at the magnificence of it X'D
                  Gosh, it looks amazing and I couldn't use it because I'd laugh my ass off every time I saw him. THIS IS THE BEST MOD EVER :rofl:DD