Harvey 10 heart event question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StaryStar, Mar 28, 2017.

1. StaryStar

StaryStar Void-Bound Voyager

*SOLVED* I know that the farmer is supposed to get a letter from him but does anyone know how many days after getting 10 heart,that the farmer gets the letter?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    • Viliv

Viliv Orbital Explorer

I think it is always 1 day after you reach 10th heart.

• StaryStar

For some reason I got the letter 2 days after getting to 10 hearts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well just glad it actually happened,for a bit i thought my game broke ;)

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Sometimes the heart events are weather-dependent. If it's raining, or in the wrong season, heart events can be delayed until the next suitable day of the game...

• StaryStar

It did rain for the two days after getting the 10 hearts that was probably why

• Viliv

Viliv Orbital Explorer

I had this with Leah, had to wait a month for her 8-heart and 10-heart events because they are not happening in winter. It's a good thing that even if you have more hearts with someone, you are still going to see every old events.

So StaryStar, how do you like Harvey's event? :D

• StaryStar

Loved it! its so adorable when he grabs onto you. I went back through it so i could take screenshots :rofl: Stardew Valley - Version 1.11 _ SMAPI 1.8 3_28_2017 6_43_24 PM.png Stardew Valley - Version 1.11 _ SMAPI 1.8 3_28_2017 6_43_24 PM.png Stardew Valley - Version 1.11 _ SMAPI 1.8 3_28_2017 6_43_24 PM.png