1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Harvester Beamgun 1.1.2

Mass-harvest crops using a harvester beamgun!

1. rosett

rosett Scruffy Nerf-Herder

rosett submitted a new mod:

Harvester Beamgun - Mass-harvest crops using with a harvester beamgun!

Read more about this mod...

2. rosett

3. rosett

4. rosett

5. rosett

6. rosett

7. drakarna

drakarna Scruffy Nerf-Herder

tbh when I saw this I was thinking it had to do with Mass Effect. Man was I wrong :p

8. Domar7431

Domar7431 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm confused on how to get the ingredients for the Beamgun, I've got hundreds of Uranium Ore and Uranium Rods, but the recipe for Uranium Cores hasn't unlocked on a magnetic crucible, digging down to a radiated world's core hasn't revealed a new item either, and I have no clue where to get the other new ingredient "Harvest Program Boar", could you please add details to the mod's page on how to get these? Edit: Nvm, found both recipes at the bottom of the Wiring Table.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  9. rosett

Sorry for the late replies! I don't get notifications when people post here, whoops.

@drakarna: Well this mod does let you reap crops en-masse. Hehehe.

@Domar7431: You need a Wiring Station. Glad you figured it out! Sorry for the confusion! I'll add a hint to the description because I had a sinking feeling that it's a little obfuscating. I hope you like the mod!

10. MiroslavAliyeva

MiroslavAliyeva Void-Bound Voyager

Hello
    You "harvester beamgun" does not work. Please correct.
    Thanks you
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Здравствуйте
    Созданный вами "harvester beamgun" не работает. Пожалуйста исправьте.
    Спасибо вам

11. rylasasin

rylasasin Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah it seems the update broke it.

[22:52:08.888] Error: Exception while invoking lua function 'fireTriggered'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/items/HarvesterBeam/HarvesterBeam.lua"]:10: (LuaException) Error converting LuaValue to type 'N4Star5MaybeINS_6StringEEE': (LuaException) Cannot coerce lua value into a string

Also another suggestion: Adding in a "Tiller Beam". Which acts like a beam version of the Hoe.

Could be an alt-fire mode of the Harvester gun in fact.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  12. AlexQuinn13

AlexQuinn13 Pangalactic Porcupine

The game updated to Spirited Giraffe and so this needs to be updated. We can make it but it doesn't work. . . . :cry:

13. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Since rosett gives explicit permission to do so, I'll update the mod for Spirited Giraffe.[DOUBLEPOST=1429847573][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, here's the new version

This is good idea, I did it.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  14. AlexQuinn13

AlexQuinn13 Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok so the game updated again. Will this work or not yet?