Harro! Howitgoing.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Danisaurus, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Danisaurus

Danisaurus Void-Bound Voyager

So I recently joined this, though I forgot to post in here.. I know its not necessary but what the heck, Ill do it anyways. Hi. Im jus ta guy who loves to make pixel art and draw! Heres something Ive already done in the forums, in the suggestions. http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/heliblob.3930/ And no, Im not just trying to advertise. I just want people to know my crap. So yeah. :)

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Heeeeyy, welcome to the forums! I hope to be seeing you in the fan art section, if you love to draw and make pixel art :up:
    Did you come from Terraria or somewhere else?

3. Danisaurus

Well, Ive been getting into indie games. It started with this cool game called Cube World... then I found Castle Story.. then this game happened to use the same forums, so I found it and THEN found out that it was made by the Terraria guuys and im all like Ohmg! I love Terraria! So yeah.

4. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Hey, welcome to the forums! \o/
    your pixel art reminds me of something from yoshi's island! i like it :rofl:

5. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Danisaurus! It's perfectly okay to post links to your stuff here, as long as you don't force people to look at it! :D If you need anything, send me a message, and I'll do my best to help. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

6. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

Sup Danisaurus? They call me Noah J-bird. Ka-caaaaw! just kidding. Im Vargus, Nice to meet ya. Welcome to these awesome forums!

I'm gonna take a look at your pixel art here in a minute...

*looks*

its a pretty cool concept. I like the fact that they hang and have alternative forms of mobility rather than jumping, or sliding around. :D

Anyways, have fun here. Again it was nice to meet you.

See you around the forums. :cool:

7. Danisaurus

Hmm. Thanks :) You too.