Modding Discussion Happy Farmer's v1.11 Working MOD List

Discussion in 'Mods' started by fftljoe, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

If TimeSpeed works for one person and not for another, chances are there's some other factor at work. @Alan Minder, try removing all your mods, and then just adding in TimeSpeed. See if that solves it. If so, there's some sort of interaction going on between TS and another mod you run.

• Alan Minder

Alan Minder Starship Captain

I assumed as much Boro... sadly. Hoped something else might be the issue ! Added a few mods very recently indeed, that might be the issue.

Just tried, only left timespeed and trainermod, and still it didn't work... very strange. I'll try redownloading the mod.

EDIT
      Nope, didn't work either... here's my config file :
      "OutdoorTickLength": 21.0,
      "IndoorTickLength": 21.0,
      "MineTickLength": 25.0,
      "ChangeTimeSpeedOnFestivalDays": false,
      "FreezeTimeOutdoors": false,
      "FreezeTimeIndoors": false,
      "FreezeTimeInMines": false,
      "LetMachinesRunWhileTimeFrozen": false,
      "FreezeTimeAt1230AM": false
      Is there something I should change somehow ? The only other things I changed are purely visual, things like furniture being changed and stuff like that. I doubt they'd kill a smapi mod... would they ?

EDIT2
      Okay, I can just go to hell, I deserve a smack up there. I just had to put "changetimespeedonfestivaldays" to "true". Today is a festival day... so obviously the time was going back to its normal speed. Jesus.
      Sorry if I bothered anyone with this, hahaha

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
        fftljoe likes this.
      • Valamyr82

Valamyr82 Void-Bound Voyager

Looks good, though it does make your days awfully long. Mine is as follows and works fine so it doesn't seem to be your settings;

"OutdoorTickLength": 10.0,
        "IndoorTickLength": 20.0,
        "MineTickLength": 10.0,

• kamyk2000

kamyk2000 Big Damn Hero

Can confirm with absolute certainty that Zoryn's FishingMod_1.3.1 works without a hitch in the updated Stardew Valley for those of you who want easier fishing without making it too easy. https://github.com/Zoryn4163/SMAPI-Mods/

I just fished with it for over an hour. The infinite bait config with it also works.

Can also confirm that DailyFriendshipIncreaser by Guy Payne still works too. http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-0-39-dailyfriendshipincreaser.111351/

as well as MoreArtifactSpots by momoaau http://stardewvalleymods.net/more-artifact-spots-mod/ although you might want to turn down the number in the config, since it seems to go overboard now. I had that one in to give me more to do in winter.

Please add them to the list.

-----------------------------------

Here's my timespeed config which is working perfectly so far, although I haven't had a holiday yet.

"OutdoorTickLength": 28.0,
          "IndoorTickLength": 28.0,
          "MineTickLength": 28.0,

Edit: I also notice you don't have SprintingMod-v2.1 by Patrick/oliverpl https://github.com/oliverpl/SprintingMod/releases/tag/V2.1 which also works flawlessly.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
          • Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

How do I use the Tengo's Stardew Valley Expansion mod?
            I got both the unupdated one and the patch.
            And I'm not sure where to place them.

• sapi

sapi Master Chief

Moussyy likes this.
            • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You need the patched version, you then need to install EntoFramework and AdvancedLocationLoader first.
              Run the game once, and in the AdvancedLocationLoader directory there should now be a directory called `locations` in there you put the directory inside the patched zip file.

• Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Oh I might have screwed it up then.
                I'll fix it once I get some sleep, nearly 4am and I'm starting to doze off at my computer.

--EDIT=-

I don't think that worked.
                Cause in the advanced location loader there wasn't any folder named locations.
                So I'm not sure what I should do.

-=EDIT 2=-
                Here is the error message I'm getting when the game is trying to load the mod.

system.missingmethodexception: method not found: 'void entoarox.framework.datalogger.info(system.string)'.
                at entoarox.advancedlocationloader.advancedlocationloader.entry(objects)
                at stardewmoddingapi.program.loadmods() in z:\projects\smapi\src\stardewmoddingapi\program.cs:line 337

I've no clue what this means and also I have no drive labeled as Z on my computer.
                So until then I may have to skip this mod until it's fixed

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Update AdvancedLocationLoader, a IL incompatibility required me to recompile it.

• RendHeaven

RendHeaven Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a working mod for 1.1 that modifies relationship hearts?

• kamyk2000

kamyk2000 Big Damn Hero

In what way? I just posted a link to a mod that increases your hearts daily whether you talk to them or not, and the hearts never decay either. It will also gradually take everyone that has 10 or more hearts to their max, even if it doesn't show it. I've seen every level 10 heart event with this mod, even after getting married.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-0-39-dailyfriendshipincreaser.111351/

• fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

• What

What Big Damn Hero

• gokuman33

gokuman33 Aquatic Astronaut

i get this error message when trying to use tengo expansion mod

[10:16:52.930 AM] An error occured in the base update loop: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\TegosStardewExpansion\path_object_all_sheet\zcustom01_summer". Cannot open file. ---> System.ArgumentException: Invalid filename. TitleContainer.OpenStream requires a relative URI.
                        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
                        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
                        --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
                        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
                        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                        at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
                        at xTile.Display.XnaDisplayDevice.LoadTileSheet(TileSheet tileSheet)
                        at xTile.Map.LoadTileSheets(IDisplayDevice displayDevice)
                        at StardewValley.Game1.setGraphicsForSeason()
                        at StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__51.MoveNext()
                        at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time)
                        at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
                        at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime)

• K33p Sm1l1ng

K33p Sm1l1ng Void-Bound Voyager

are you using the TegosStardewExpansion_EntoPatch2? If not try this, because SV works for me.

You need from Targos original mod only the "content" folder. For the "location" folder insert everything in "..AdvancedLocationLoader/locations/TargoStardewExpansion" from TegosStardewExpansion_EntoPatch2.

This should do it.

• gokuman33

gokuman33 Aquatic Astronaut

i did and i still got the error

• Therathiel

Therathiel Void-Bound Voyager

When using Tego's Stardew Expansion, the one that works with 1.1 my greenhouse doesn't work. I can't enter it.
                              Does anyone else have this problem? How can I fix it?

• fftljoe

@Entoarox has updated his framework and advanced location loader. I believe there is a fix for the greenhouse issue @Therathiel is having and the issue @gokuman33 is having.

Good luck!

• Therathiel

Therathiel Void-Bound Voyager

Alright, thank you so much for your reply! I'll try it and hope that it works! :)

• fftljoe

You're welcome