Modding Help Handguide/Pocketbook

Discussion in 'Mods' started by jayman7912, Sep 7, 2017.

1. jayman7912

jayman7912 Void-Bound Voyager

So we already have the collections tab that gives a little blurb on things we collect and maybe how to find or create them again.

What about offering something like a scouts guide or handbook that can be bought that might have some information on items or creatures you have not yet encountered. Sure, I can go to a wiki page, but it breaks immersion and I'd rather not do that, but eventually during every play through I have to scour the interwebs to find that nugget I just couldn't remember.

As an example maybe offer a seasonal fishing guide. Purchasing one of these would unlock a tab with a codex on all the fish for that season ( whether you caught them or not) So instead of tabbing out I can just reference the handbook that I purchased for some modest amount of gold.

There could be one on artifacts or minerals maybe a food book in case you don't have the kitchen yet to tell you what to save. Got that fiddlehead fern? Let me check the food or forage handbook to see whether or not I wish to keep or sell this specimen.

Anyways feel free to comment add/tweak ideas. Thanks!

HopeWasHere and xangria like this.