RELEASED [Halted Development] [SMAPI 0.39.7+] Zoryn's Mods

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Zoryn4163, Mar 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Even worse, it uses a separate timer from the game time, so if you change focus to another window, it'll keep increasing even though the game is paused, causing all manner of silly
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    • nickelcurry

nickelcurry Subatomic Cosmonaut

Haha, I'm getting the same issue, but it kind of just makes me feel invincible ;)

• hihi427

hihi427 Tentacle Wrangler

i cant tpye anything after pressing "/"
        is that only happen to me ?

• rmc

rmc Orbital Explorer

I'm having problems with the MovementMod

All updated, last version of storm and all. From storm_log

Code:
          [ModEventBus] Mod Movement Modifier threw the error System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Uma exceção foi acionada pelo destino de uma chamada. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Método não encontrado: 'Storm.ProxyList`2<Int32,Int32> Storm.StardewValley.Wrapper.Farmer.get_MovementDirections()'.
             em MovementModifier.MovementModifier.UpdateCallback(PreUpdateEvent event)
             --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
             em System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
             em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
             em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
             em Storm.ExternalEvent.AssemblyMod.Fire[T](T event)
             em Storm.ExternalEvent.LoadedMod.Fire[T](T event)
             em Storm.ExternalEvent.ModEventBus.Fire[T](T val) ... unloading mod

• alpo5261

alpo5261 Intergalactic Tourist

First of all, thank you to all that contributed to this storm project :nuruflirt:, but i have some issues.

I downloaded Storm-0.1.1.0_GIT-e95e1f6.zip . I assume its the latest version (fixed the directory error that someone pointed out), followed instruction, ran movespeed mod & fishing.
            On the main screen says "v1.05, storm0.1.1, mods loaded:2" so i assume its working fine but in-game nothing happens, movement speed same as default.
            with my nonexistent programming/script knowledge, i mess around with the config a bit. I changed false> true (i assume "true" enables it), nothing happens. Messed with values (tried with true and false), same result.
            Didnt try fishing because i restarted the game so i dont have fishing rod on day 1.

I also had the same issue regarding this "/"

where did i go wrong? T_T

• GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

As long as it's paused, it still counts. It needs to pause the timer when it knows that it's paused, and/or know about the freezeinside mod (Unless that's going to be left alone.)

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

I'll fix all that now, I suspect the crash/error from movementmod is from an updated storm version. Check back in an hour or so.

GSPU likes this.
                • ValkyriaRose

ValkyriaRose Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to find a config.json in the regen mod. Am I missing something? :unsure:

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

• ValkyriaRose

ValkyriaRose Void-Bound Voyager

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

No problem! If everyone having that weird issue with the regen mod overflowing your stamina bar could update, that should fix it. I'm not sure about the update loop issue at this point in time but it's on the agenda of things to do.

• alpo5261

alpo5261 Intergalactic Tourist

It works! ^^
                      Only tested the movementspeed mod, not others though.
                      the "/" issue is still there, the textbox appears but cant type anything

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

To my knowledge, this is part of the API. I've notified the person that added it into storm and hopefully it will be fixed soon, as it appears to occur on my end as well.
                        Edit: Also, to those having the issue with RegenMod regenerating your health when the game is idle and inactive, get version 1.4.1 from the 1.4 release.

• GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

Got the config for Regenmod 1.4.1 upon loading game, but needed to change it so it does regenerate again. And for me, changed regen rate for health to something lower (Since the cap is lower than energy).

I'll play with Regenmod more to see how it is. Also wanted to mention that it regenerates while fishing (since you are idling by the mechanics), which is alright for a gameplay aimed for comfiness.

On another note though, I think with Better RNG, it calls for the wrong weather (Started a new character, said it was gonna rain tomorrow the 2nd, but didn't. Said the same thing the next day of the 3rd, which it did.), but that could be a coincidence if anything else.

Edit/Forgot to post this: I got these in the config:
                          [​IMG]
                          And it's not regenerating at all for energy. I did indeed delete Storm-Hooked-Game, and opened Stormloader as a new instance of the game. I had to do something wrong, since I did indeed replace 1.4 with 1.4.1.

Edit2: Regen*OnlyWhileStill is true for both and did the same clear/replace deal, but it's still doing nothing. Investigate this while I'm looking at other possbilities on why it's causing it.

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

Alright I'll look into it a bit. The default config values were set to false to allow people to define what settings they want as true.

Oh and about the weather: The game effectively hardcodes weather on certain days. For example, I believe I saw that day 3 is always supposed to rain, and I can't really intercept that as that would involve setting the weather of the current day, which can break things because this game is coded like spaghetti. (To be fair though, if it were proper random you shouldn't know what the next day's weather will be.)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
                            • GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

The weather networks are accurate sometimes (As long as wind patterns stay the same, which isn't always the same), but I do agree with you. The hardcode can just be the curveball to the mod in this case, which I find to be perfectly suitable.

• Zoryn4163

Zoryn4163 Big Damn Hero

RegenMod should be fixed as of version 1.5 (unless you use a gamepad). If you find any other bugs please do tell!

• GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

I'll see what can be done for the other mods.

As a suggestion/question, would there be any chance of getting really decent stuff from a chest? This refers to higher quality, rare, and/or more chances. And by chances, I mean in an individual slot.(Ex.instead of 3 slots with different items, have it as 5-8 slots from the chest)

And if not; maybe add that as a really rare chance. Heck, call it HaveMegaChest, and MegaChestChance for the flag.
                                  Maybe add this in Fishingmod?

Either way, thanks for looking into this. Took me a while to get Storm working after looking at these mods, but it was worth it.

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Unfortunately the RegenMod is still regenerating while paused. You can pause/open inventory and it will regen while you're in that screen

• talran

talran Void-Bound Voyager

Huh, even the earliest version of storm I can find on the git doesn't have these two references.....
                                      Explains why it isn't working though.

[​IMG]

Edit: Also, I haven't implemented stuff like this for a long time, so you'll probably get it fixed before I do. But if I manage to crap out something that works when I have a chance to look at it closer I'll fork and send a pull req.

Edit2: Nevermind, the clickablemenu wrapper changed lol.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016