1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Halo Ultra Halo Ultra V5.2

Spartans never die, they're just MIA.

1. Pantherine

Pantherine Pangalactic Porcupine

Pantherine updated Halo Ultra with a new update entry:

A Long Time Coming

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Ω Mephisto Ω

Ω Mephisto Ω Void-Bound Voyager

I've got a problem. When i'm in the character select i don't see any of this mod's races, despite having the character creation extension mod. I can however get the items such as elite helmets, Cortana, etc. Any idea what's wrong?

3. Pantherine

I am still working on resolving this. Please standby.[DOUBLEPOST=1432526076][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You will need to edit the "charcreation.config" file in the Character Extender mod.
    I am using "Small Extended Race Selection"

Make this:
    "speciesOrdering" : ["human", "avian", "apex", "floran", "hylotl", "glitch", "novakid"],

Read this:
    "speciesOrdering" : ["human", "avian", "apex", "floran", "hylotl", "glitch", "novakid", "elite", "brute"],

Last edited: May 25, 2015
    Ω Mephisto Ω likes this.
  4. Ω Mephisto Ω

Ω Mephisto Ω Void-Bound Voyager

Well i tried this, and it worked. Thanks :)

5. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

TWO SCOOPS OF PRAISIN' THE UPDATES. 2SCOOPS.jpg

Pantherine likes this.
  6. Coffee Dragon 16

Coffee Dragon 16 Aquatic Astronaut

I think this should be in error, but I don't see Brutes or Elites in character selection. (I do have an character roster kinda thing extender.) Do you think this might have to do with my Avali Triage mod?

7. Pantherine

You will need to edit the "charcreation.config" file in the Character Extender mod.

Make this:
    "speciesOrdering" : ["human", "avian", "apex", "floran", "hylotl", "glitch", "novakid"],

Read this:
    "speciesOrdering" : ["human", "avian", "apex", "floran", "hylotl", "glitch", "novakid", "elite", "brute"],

Starbound playa likes this.
  8. Kitfox942

Kitfox942 Void-Bound Voyager

How exactly do you craft or unlock the other weapons? I've gotten past Dreadwing and I still only have access to the Assault Rifle, Magnum, and the energy sword tier 1.

9. AltiarSaint

AltiarSaint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to know as well, There also seems to only be one tier of elite/brute armor

10. Pantherine

As of right now those guns are not included because I will be balancing them first.
    This means that when I update in the future there I will only be adding balanced weapons.
    Please understand that this take longer then simply patching them in.
    Next update will be this weekend.

11. AltiarSaint

AltiarSaint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry if it sounds like we are being impatient. Just that the srceenshots and whatnot make it seem like they are in the mod already. You are doing great work so far though!

12. Noah10099

Noah10099 Aquatic Astronaut

I cant make an Elite or Brute character. The races aren't showing up and i have the small race extension mod

13. Pantherine

Make this:

Read this:

14. Pantherine

15. Sandman1997

Sandman1997 Starship Captain

the shotguns make me crash
    also the elite and brute race thing dont work (Dont really care I dont like them)[DOUBLEPOST=1433176861][/DOUBLEPOST]the high level weapons drop your energy by one shot

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    CrimsonGiraffe likes this.
  16. Ridge106

Ridge106 Void-Bound Voyager

I am technolgically stupid. How do I "un-zip" something? I want to know how, before i download this.

17. Sandman1997

The Tier 10 weapons are TOO OP i dont do OP make the less OP like make them the same damage as the tier 6 weapons (There are only 6 diffrent tier weapons 3 diffrent 5 tiers and 3 diffrent 6 tier weapons

18. Pantherine

Only the Assault Rifle, BR and Magnum are fully functioning and balanced. All other weapons have been purposely left out of the mod for now.
    If you edit the mod to get the shotguns and other guns working there will be problems.[DOUBLEPOST=1433178967][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Right click on .ZIP file and click extract here, then copy\paste the new folder into your mods folder.[DOUBLEPOST=1433179017][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I am aware that they are too OP that's why they were left out of the mod.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  19. Sandman1997

I could use the low tier guns for RP if a server has this mod

20. Pantherine

I don't understand.