RP Halo: Beyond the Rim

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Jake waits for it to cool down before firing again, this time, while walking toward an elite, but keeping away from energy sword diatance.

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Mie growled momentarily, but quickly calmed down and responds with, "Fine, Forerunner; you do not have to listen to us. However, we refuse to sit idly by as long as those terrorists threaten the galaxy. Do as you please, but we have a job to do and we are not about to let an individual with a sudden stab of conscience stop us, even if they are Forerunner. We are going to dock, and we're eliminating anyone who isn't surrendering by the time we get there. That gives you adequate time to make whatever decisions you want, I just hope you make the right ones."

Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar sighs exasperatedly, shaking his head

" Informer...."

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  4. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

1578 continues to shoot down into the crater, ignoring the Marines.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He looks for a control panel of some sorts, as well as guards and engineers. Huragoc for example.

6. Jirky-Kake

Mie shuts off the comms and turns to the other Sword of Sanghelios.

@Dragonclaw

"We're going to have to dock the ship and take matters into our own hands. What can we use on this ship to dock?"

7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You almost take down its shields before it lunges at you. You manage to kill it with the help of Michael mid-air.

You kill an Elite after a bit. After that, the battle ends. All the stragglers are wiped out. Looks like some Marines are pointing guns at you now.

You have boarding craft of course. You might have some docking rings... Huh. You're in luck. You do.

There seem to be some panels near the doors. Probably not to the reactor though. You don't see any Huragok... wait... that might've been one that just floated by.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

The Elite looks up.
    "Hm?"

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Jake9039

Jake rushes to the control panel, pressing what he hopes is the "gravity lift on" button before looking for a place to plug Ethan in. Meanwhile, Ethan prepares his firewalls.

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Lockdown the ship. Engage all weapons. Hail them again and warn them if they try to board they will be met with force. Get all non bridge personnel to some sort of vehicle so we can escape if need be. "

" Vist? W-what're you doing? "

" That...whatever she was...I will not be trifled by her. "

12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

@Jirky-Kake

You hear someone over the comms.
    "Um... Heh... I was told to tell you that if you try to board you will be met with force... Sorry..."

Whatever button you pushed seems to have worked. The gravity lift is on. You spot a plug for AI chips.

"I'll lock down the ship and hail them, but I will not engage any weapons. Allies don't shoot each other."

Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Fair enough. I understand the sentiment...I...I....nothing...sorry..."
    Vistar shakes his head, wincing as if in pain

" I will meet them with force then. "

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Got it. Just told them over the comms."

15. Jake9039

Jake plugs Ethan in, and Ethan immediately gets to work, hacking to find the coordinates, and forcing all doors controls to be unresponsive to the switches. Jake immediately starts firing at the remaining covenant.

16. Jirky-Kake

Mie looks to Plu and tells her to start moving the ship towards the other until her attention is diverted by the comms coming back on. "What now?" Mie grumbled.
    She's a bit surprised as she expected to hear Vistar at the other end, not someone else.
    "Uh... Alright. That's appreciated... Who am I speaking to?" She asks, somewhat confused as to why they said sorry, let alone tell her that.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar looks around for the highest ranking officer.

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You are technically the highest ranking office... kind of. You can't really tell who's a higher rank. The Elite with some fancy armor got kicked out.

The doors are sealed rather quickly, but the coordinates will take some time...

"Well... Thea is my name..."

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar throws his hands up and scoffs, heading to the armory

20. Jake9039

Jake calls to the ground team over the comms to get up and follow the open doors.