RP Halo: Beyond the Rim

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Some didn't agree with me, but there is no fighting I know of. "

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  2. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"I don't trust the Covenant to stay that way for long. They're fanatics and the fact you are saying you've "converted" a few of them to our side by just showing up is hard to believe, but I'll believe in you anyways. However, you're going to either kill, detain, or magically convert the rest of them or the Sword of Sanghelios will, and we don't plan on wasting our time doing the last two." The elite firmly responds.

As Plu listened, she could tell by Mie's growing frustrated expression and voice along with the few words she did understand that the Covenant have stopped fighting, but Mie wants them dead still. Since this is all the kig-yar knows, she stays quiet, but does want to speak up; she was a covenant once before and feels some empathy for those who decide not to fight any longer.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar scoffs a little Mie, shaking his head
    " If anything they respect me, me being a forerunner and all. "

Firebird Zoom and Jirky-Kake like this.
  4. Jirky-Kake

Mie doesn't say anything for a moment, as she's trying her best to not make it into an argument. "Do we have an agreement or am I going to have to intervene?" She responds.

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You get into the battlenet. Looks like they're freaking out. There are some reports of infantry scouting for the crashed human ship.

"Not much further. You should take a left... and then that's it."

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Intervene? Why would you need to intervene? "

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He follows the directions, taking his time.

8. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

"We might want to hurry up, the covenant have made it to the crashed ship!" Shouted Ethan.

9. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He carefully slinks out of the vents and tries to climb down as silently as he can...

Dragonclaw and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

((Not what I meant but sure looks like that doesn't it?))

He floors it, driving as quickly as risked with a damaged vehicle.

11. Jirky-Kake

Mie sighs a bit as she rubs the side of her head before speaking, "I am not sure if you are unaware or I am simply not being transparent enough, but the Covenant is not a simple trifle to be ignored. We war against them and to simply leave them be is just giving them free pass to do as they please. I am not sure what you're doing over there, but you will ensure that the Covenant are to be either eradicated or captured, do I make myself clear, Forerunner?"
    "You catch is preferred." Plu quickly adds with a thick accent as she attempted to speak in the same language as them, albeit broken. The jackal hoped he understood what she meant. Mie doesn't help her translate, but she also doesn't say her own differing preference, as she knew it would upset the kig-yar.

Firebird Zoom and Arra like this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Vistar is mixed with emotions. But the foremost one being anger.....How dare they....How...
    " Do you even realize what I am....How...How dare you make orders of me....I wont take orders from you. I trust them. They will not be eradicated nor captured. "

He tightens his fists a bit, breathing slowly

Jirky-Kake and Firebird Zoom like this.
  13. Jake9039

Jake reloads his weapons, and readies to jump out for combat.

14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You hit the floor without making too much noise. It should be covered up by the engines though.

You're in a curved room that's open to the reactor on one side. Kind of like an L. It has three doors at the different points of the L.

You hit a wall but floor it into the bridge. Michael hops out and blows up an Elite with his Plasma Caster. The Grunts just run around and panic.

15. Jake9039

Jake looks around for some control panels while fireing at grunts with his needler.

Firebird Zoom and Dragonclaw like this.
  16. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

There are plenty of panels. The one problem is that they're guarded by Elites.

17. Jake9039

Jake calls over the coms" hey, see if we can get to those panels over there!" Before switching to his assault rifle and firing at the elites.

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

That kind of weaponry isn't very effective, but it'll get the job done. You figure that out after 2/3 of a clip.

19. Jake9039

Jake drops the assault rifle and grabs the next thing with a trigger, even though Ethan is telling him the odds of failure with that tactic, and Jake pulls the trigger, and keeps it held.

20. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You end up grabbing a Storm Rifle. It is pretty effective, but it overheats very quickly.