Hallo?...allo?... lo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mistburz, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Mistburz

Mistburz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello there team Inglenook,

I'm following the progress of your witchmarsh project for like 1 year and a half now.
    - rather inconsistently, I have to say, because, while I still periodically check your kickstarter-site and official website there isn't much of dev-feedback there to find. Yes, one or two gifs, but not really progress in form off some kind of inside log or something.

Maybe it's because I did not kickstart witchmarsh... (kickstarter still insists on a credit card-only policy; which I do not own, nor need).

On the other hand, in the comment section of your kickstarter site, there also seems to be an uproar, because of a lack of updates.

And yeah, the last (and only) news from your website:
    April 5, 2017 "New website launched"

Now I read your tweet from 5. December:
    "Where to get the latest news"

forum @ playstarbound.com (This forum HERE)

Really?? How should anybody know that beforehand?
    And it seems like really hardly anybody knows that, because your dev-updates here get like 2 replays maximum and the last message in the generell discussion is from December 2016...

I am no marketing- nor business guy, but this seems kinda off.

============

By the way I am writing this because in Juli 2017 I backed witchmarsh directly via your paypal-site.
    13£ (Drifter plus Coffee)...
    And I got nothing more then the automated confirmation of the payment from paypal.

Shouldn't there also be some kind of confirmation from your side?
    Like, at least an automated email with a "thank you for believing in "enter project name here" and giving us your money" in it?

And yeah, I questioned this also at your tweet from 9. September 2017 "We're back with a brackish".
    And there came also no answer.

So, kind regards and stuff, happy christmas/new year/etc.

• Flapdoddle

Flapdoddle Witchmarsh Developer

Hey Mistburz, sorry that we haven't been the best at keeping everyone informed. :( You should have gotten more than an automatic confirmation. Can you mail me at Witchmarsh@gmail.com *[Edited - typo] and include the email you backed with, and I'll check to make sure you're in the late backer system.

Best holiday wishes to you, too!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
      • Mistburz

Thank's for the response, flapdoddle.
        I think you meant witchmaRsh@gmail.com. So I used that instead ;) Email is sent.

• Flapdoddle

Flapdoddle Witchmarsh Developer

Ah yes, please disregard Witchmash @ gmail. That's our secret side-project for mash potato with magical powers.

I'll get right on it!

Tsuruda likes this.
          • Mistburz

*Solved*

Thank you for clearing that up; this was all I wanted. Thanks for your email as well.

And yes, this pixelart is just gorgeous looking. If the gameplay will be at least half as that good, there is a great time lying ahead of us.

I wish you best of success with that game. Take your time.

Flapdoddle likes this.
            • Mistburz

Well, kinda solved...:lolwut:
              Now I get an internal server error 500 after filling out that backer survey.

I already send an email to the recommended adresse support+honeybadger@backerkit.com, including the long error code.

We get there... :)

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

I am pretty sure Debit cards work as well as Gift cards.