Halfway Version 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Support' started by CoDi, Aug 5, 2014.

1. CoDi

CoDi Halfway Developer Developer

Changes:
    • It is now possible to shoot in melee range. Right-click will cycle through melee, 1 AP and 2 AP shots, depending on how many AP your unit has left.
    • All special skill cooldowns are now reset when leaving combat.
    • In the 3rd optional mission, the 4th wave of enemies does not attack immediately anymore after spawning.
    Bug fixes:
    • Fixed use of stimpack with negative health effect turning units with low HP into zombies.
    • Fixed game stuck when enemy didn't die 'properly' after blowing himself up with a grenade.
    • OS X: Fixed another compatibility setting which might have caused the game not to run properly on OS X 10.6 and 10.7.

• Gilou

Gilou Seal Broken

I will finally be able to finish the mission.

But I cannot help but think that, because of me (and maybe some others), the devs made the game easier. I whined about the game difficulty and they changed it. Other players succeeded in the mission without the change, so there was not necessarily a problem with the game. I hope I did not incite you to do something you did not want.

Anyway, I got inspired by metalwar's work on the translation, and started to do the same in French. Before I keep on with the work, could you tell me if you intend to do it or to have it done by professionals (in which case I would stop it)?