1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Haley is wife twice

Discussion in 'Support' started by Happyquack, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Happyquack

Happyquack Space Hobo

I had married Haley on the 17th of spring, then went to the skull cavern and died. I closed out of Stardew Valley to redo the day, went through the marriage again, but then found this in my social tab afterwards. Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 11.49.47 AM.png

EDIT: I restarted a third time (same reason) and the same exact thing happened, so I feel the need to describe what happened after the wedding in both scenarios:

1st time: After the wedding, I appeared on the porch with Haley at 8:00. I talked to her, and she said that she repaired the walls, and filled my dog's water bowl. She then made a remark that she breathes better outside, then further conversation was kissing. I gave her a coconut and walked away.

2nd time: After the wedding, I appeared on the porch along at 6:10. I walked inside and found Haley in the kitchen. When I talked to her, she said that the wedding was lovely, then something else I don't quite remember. Further conversation was kissing. A few hours later, I remembered that I gave her a coconut, so I opened the social tab and found the screen above.

On the 3rd time, the same thing that happened the 2nd time occurred. This time, I opened the social tab before talking, and found this:
    Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 12.07.42 PM.png

I talked to Haley, and then checked the social tab again:
    Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 12.08.00 PM.png

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    • Happyquack

Happyquack Space Hobo

It's back to one Haley now.