Hai :v

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Bwtaiga, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Bwtaiga

Bwtaiga Big Damn Hero

Hello good day! (Here in Brazil it is still 08:28 am ).
    I'd like to introduce myself, my most used nicknames are Schwi, the name is from a character in the movie No Game No Life, I'm an otaku, unfortunately I'm pretty poor, I played starbound in illegal ways, which I do not recommend, because I always get viruses and you never have access to the steam mods, so I stopped with this, but I'm not able to buy the original game yet unfortunately, I like to make friends (even though I do not have any), I'm really cool, introverted and shy, and always going after my dreams, I do not know if everything I put here is allowed to speak, if not, let me know to delete.
    (Sorry for my bad english, I'm only 19 and I'm studying on my own, without teachers.) Thanks for reading here, it's a pleasure to meet you!

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry too much about the piracy thing. Obviously we don't encourage it, but you'd only get in trouble if you promote it or link to pirated material. I would recommend saving up some money for the game, though. I'm not the most avid modder, but there's stuff on the Steam Workshop that's greatly enhanced and expanded my experience with the game.

3. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Welcome Schwi! Don't worry, everyone has its own redemption! also...
    So, did you wanted be a protectorate for free? You're a pirate! Yaaar Yaar! (Hope you got the joke :oops:)

4. Bwtaiga

Bwtaiga Big Damn Hero

Yep :rofl:,
    Do you like BNH? I saw that your profile photo is Mina Ashido. :v

5. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Yup! I've just read the manga, but I needed to let it "on hold" because I read too many chapters in one day... :notworthy:

Ps: Oh, just an english advice, the word photo is just for pictures exclusively caught by a camera, using the word picture would be a better choice ^^

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Schwi. Nice to meet you. Your English is really good. Keep it up!

7. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Schwi! Never thought that you introduce yourself that way, It is nice to know about you. :)

Anyway, you said you like to make friends, don't worry, we all are here ready to be your friends. ;)

8. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Hello Schwi! Just get it eventually, it's really worth it ^^ and not that expensive. The fun is worth more than the price :cookie: