1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

G.Xyon updated Gyrusens! with a new update entry:

Not too dead.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Kawa likes this.
  2. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

hey how do i get the allow and stuff any way

3. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

I promise I'm not dead!

Kawa likes this.
  4. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Peep Sneep

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1409724828][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry it's a little late! I've been off and on as of recent. If you mean the Ouron/White Coal alloys, you need to first craft the Synthesizing Table and Anvil (table is made in the Metalwork Station, the Anvil is made at the Synth Table). The recipes should appear automatically!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    Kawa likes this.
  5. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Kawa likes this.
  6. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

G.Xyon likes this.
  7. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Doesn't fit 'em that much, eh? Guess I'll need to keep workin' on them then!

Kawa likes this.
  8. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Gyrusens, After Dark!

Kawa likes this.
  9. Feathery Dust

10. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Unfortunately, for now it's just going to be nightly as I haven't updated the Stable version yet (henceforth why I provided an additional link instead of just updating the mod itself). But fear not! Once I get most of my list done, if nightly hasn't been pushed to Stable yet, I'll swiftly work to get it working on Stable just for the sake of having both.

Kawa and Feathery Dust like this.
  11. Rokador

Rokador Phantasmal Quasar

Hey G.Xyon! Do this mod is still updating on Enrrrraged koala, or from now only on nightly build?

12. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

I am indeed planning to update the stable build, yus!

Albeit for now I'm giving nightly a little more focus just in case it's suddenly pushed to Stable (one can only dream), but worry not as all the updates that I do to nightly I'll surely apply to the Stable once I feel it's good enough. Just a little more!

Kawa and Rokador like this.
  13. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

G.Xyon updated Gyrusens! [Now with Nightly Support!] with a new update entry:

A little thing I've been meaning to do since the nightly update

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1410411555][/DOUBLEPOST]A quick update:

I got a few more things in the Nightly Build; what I'm going to do is I'm going to finish making/testing villages and dungeons along with their proper assets, and once they're working I'll try to get all the new things to the stable build ASAP!

Goodnight for now!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    Kawa likes this.
  14. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Bep Bop!

Kawa likes this.
  15. Feathery Dust

Thanks for the update! I love the scythes :3

16. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

No prob! After thinking about it a while I realized I had already coded the differences between builds and the rest was fairly neutral, so might as well! :rofl:

And thanks, though in the future I'll be retouching most sprites (like almost all), cause I'm not all too content with some of them, and there's always room for improvement.

Kawa likes this.
  17. Feathery Dust

I see, you think you could add DyeMod support at some point? If you're editing the sprites it should be considered (because it requires special colors and stuff)

18. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

I've honestly been considering it, it would save me quite a deal in having to recolor them manually, and I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't have to deal with a ton of different colored items/a single colored item. Once real life and some other additions are out of the way I'll give it a shot!

Kawa likes this.
  19. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Some minor bugs

Kawa likes this.
  20. G.Xyon

G.Xyon Space Kumquat

Fixededed.

Kawa and Feathery Dust like this.