1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gundam 00 GN Drive 1.1

Adds GN Drives to the game

1. Xemnes

Xemnes Void-Bound Voyager

Xemnes submitted a new mod:

Gundam 00 GN Drive - Adds GN Drives to the game

Read more about this mod...

2. Stillnotcool

Stillnotcool Void-Bound Voyager

please update

3. Xemnes

just checking to see if it broke in the up date, should be updated in the hour.

4. Xemnes

5. Xemnes

6. KillerD123

KillerD123 Space Spelunker

How do I craft these? I have looked in many crafting stations... Cant find it :( Please help... Looks GREAT.. But sadly.. I cannot craft this item

7. Xemnes

8. n8rtw

n8rtw Aquatic Astronaut

ok, so there is nothing called huminoid timing or something like that and i keep getting an error over it, same thing for the mod that you piggy back off of, also why cant you just make this mod just be a standalone?[DOUBLEPOST=1433459916][/DOUBLEPOST]oh, ok i see the problem... do you plan to update to upbeat giraffe? please do because this looks like it would be a cool mod...

9. Xemnes

i was just looking at updating the mod now, as for stand alone i have tried but for some reason it doesn't want to craft in a crafting table

10. n8rtw

n8rtw Aquatic Astronaut

you could try to make it just something you make in the 3D printer? and make it more expensive as you want the higher tiers?

if not, you could try personally messaging one of the other stand alone mod creators about how they did it.[DOUBLEPOST=1433892309][/DOUBLEPOST]also, AWESOME! im using a mod that gives the light that yours would give (because i needed a good light mod) but i was really interested in yours because it also gives you energy! which is awesome! another thing you should try to make it give, is speed, only because the GN drives in the series made them move faster than all the other mobile suits!

again, THANKS! for hopefully updating! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1433892358][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry to kind of spam, but up, you should try piggy backing off of frackin universe maybe? :)

11. Xemnes

well first i'll get it working and upload it, then i'll take a look at the 3D printer and start to think on how much it should cost to make.

12. Xemnes

Xemnes updated Gundam 00 GN Drive with a new update entry:

Update to Spirited Giraffe!

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I think you need to fix the description page for your mod, as the Tabula Rasa is entirely deprecated and warmth is an outdated and no longer used mechanic in Starbound. Plus the download is the outdated version of the mod, complete with merges and files last updated in 2014.

14. Xemnes

thanks, i know i need to fix that i was just coming back online as i realised i forgot to fix that

15. Xemnes

16. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

It's still not updated. The current download gives the exact same files I downloaded last night. How about uploading to an external file hosting website and connecting the download to there?

This is not a one-off issue. Loads of old mods suffer this issue. Devs are looking in to fixing it. I can contact @Healthire or @OmnipotentEntity and see if they can help out.

17. Xemnes

the file has the same name, i just updated the files in the .modpak it was only 2 typos in the code so it should still be the same size and everything

[edit]
    nevermind it is still the old mod adding it to drop box now will be fixed in a second

18. Xemnes

19. Xemnes

20. Xemnes

Xemnes updated Gundam 00 GN Drive with a new update entry:

Recipe Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...