1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Gun Assembly 1.2.1

Break guns into parts, assemble parts into guns! Gun customization.

1. therealnevik

therealnevik Void-Bound Voyager

could you please make this mod.... but for swords?

2. Metrunuituraga

Metrunuituraga Void-Bound Voyager

Healthire, I'm still experiencing the loss of the description set. Does it work for everyone else?
    By the way, EXCELLENT mod, loving it!

3. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

Where do I get the table?

4. Metrunuituraga

Metrunuituraga Void-Bound Voyager

Carson, you can craft the table at the Metalwork Station

5. NodusCZ

NodusCZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So the gun itself is multiplayer friendly because it uses the part already in-game? Cool!

6. Lordareon

Lordareon Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, I'm having the same issue here. Can you please take a look Healthire?

7. Tassyr

Tassyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Seconded. As fun and awesome as this is the lack of a description hurts it; I don't know DPS or energy usage!

8. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

And I also have the same bug.

9. Nyutan

Nyutan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Your latest update didn't appear to upload. any chance for a mirror? [even though I made the change to tooltipKind myself]

Also noteworthy, when I put an Item Launcher weapon in the gun assembly window, I get an error like below and I can't modify any weapons until picking up the gun assembly station and placing it back down.

Code:
    Error: Exception while invoking lua function 'containerCallback'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/objects/gunassembly/gunassembler/gunassemble..."]:222: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'spread' (a table value)
      StarException::StarException(String)
      LuaDetail::handleError(lua_State*, int)
      Any<bool, double, String, LuaTable, LuaFunction, LuaThread, LuaUserData> LuaEngine::callFunction<initializer_list<Any<bool, double, String, LuaTable, LuaFunction, LuaThread, LuaUserData> > >(int, initializer_list<Any<bool, double, String, LuaTable, LuaFunction, LuaThread, LuaUserData> >)
      Any<bool, double, String, LuaTable, LuaFunction, LuaThread, LuaUserData> LuaContext::invokePath<Any<bool, double, String, LuaTable, LuaFunction, LuaThread, LuaUserData>>(String)
      Maybe<Any<bool, double, String, LuaTable, LuaFunction, LuaThread, LuaUserData> > LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Any<bool, double, String, LuaTable, LuaFunction, LuaThread, LuaUserData>>(String)
      _Function_handler<void (ContainerObject*), ContainerObject::ContainerObject(shared_ptr<ObjectConfig>, Json)::{lambda(ContainerObject*)#1}>::(_Any_data, ContainerObject*)
      ContainerObject::tickMaster()
      _Function_handler<void (shared_ptr<Entity>), WorldServer::update()::{lambda(shared_ptr<Entity>)#3}>::(_Any_data, shared_ptr<Entity>)
      EntityMap::forAllEntities(function<void (shared_ptr<Entity>)>)
      WorldServer::update()
      WorldServerThread::update()
      WorldServerThread::run()
      ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlSetCurrentTransaction
      RtlSetCurrentTransaction

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  10. Zunkey

Zunkey Space Hobo

I cant seem to Disassemble any guns.
    oh. Nvm I can. Now I cant assemble.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  11. madmax3004

madmax3004 Void-Bound Voyager

Any eta on an update for the unstable/new update? just wanted to know as the current one still works, but the parts you get are broken :/

12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Given that healthire develops Starbound on the weekdays, it will probably be the weekend or later that an update to Gun Assembly will be worked on and released.

13. GGG_8

GGG_8 Yeah, You!

What do you need to make Gun Assembly?

14. omzeryth

omzeryth Tentacle Wrangler

is this mod pleased compliant?

15. GGG_8

GGG_8 Yeah, You!

I just want to know the ingredients

16. telemachosgreece1

telemachosgreece1 Void-Bound Voyager

I followed the directions but for some reason this mod dose not work it dose not appear at the red links for mods in the start of the game

17. Mackinz

Then you probably did not follow the directions exactly. A proper install would show the red mod name.

18. ArcAngelSlayer

ArcAngelSlayer Void-Bound Voyager

Ignore - Me being an idiot

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  19. Mackinz

It sounds like your inventory is full... have you tried emptying your inventory tabs?

20. ArcAngelSlayer

ArcAngelSlayer Void-Bound Voyager

My mistake, I forgot that it won't pick items up if the specific type of storage slot is full.