1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Gun Assembly 1.2.1

Break guns into parts, assemble parts into guns! Gun customization.

1. Healthire

Healthire Can't Most Program the Least

Are you sure about the sprite offsets? Afaik the coordinates are not connection points, but offsets of the sprites. As far as I can tell the origin of the sprite seems to be the center, meaning if I put them all in the middle part, then there will still be spaces if the stock/barrel are bigger or smaller than the original ones.

Gun rarity does not mean projectile type. It may affect projectile type, but a legendary sniper rifle can have one of several kinds of projectiles.

2. laz2727

laz2727 Phantasmal Quasar

It doesn't work either way. You can just try and see if it works.
    Gun rarity does not mean projectile type directly - but you cannot get legendary sniper rifle with flame or other non-legendary projectile. Afaik, there are no projectiles that are in two tiers.

3. LustrousTroll

LustrousTroll Void-Bound Voyager

hey i like this mod just downloaded and installed into mod directory but i go to the metalwork station and only the gun assembly station shows up no gun dissasembly station shows, please help

4. Healthire

There is only a gun assembly station now. It both disassembles and assembles. Put a gun in the gun slot.

5. LustrousTroll

i have tried that just now i put a gun "burstmaker" which i got off a human guard, from a human bunker, i put the gun and tried it in all the three slots and still nothing shows up is there a button i have to push or something?

6. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Put the gun in the top slot

7. LustrousTroll

i have there is 4 slots for the gun assembly station, three bottoms slots and a 1 at the top, i placed the gun in the top slot and nothing has happend yet gun is still sitting in their, un-assembled as we speak

8. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

It is possible that the gun you are trying to disassemble can't be... you know, disassembled? The mod only works with randomized guns.

Try it with other guns you have. Put all of them in the top slot.

9. LustrousTroll

i have tried all my guns, all my guns i have gotten of NPC's from avian tombs and USCM Bunkers. so those guns that i got from there might have been generated guns and not random, would i find random generated guns in chests and such?

10. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Yes, exactly. Most guns dropped by NPCs are special guns, with pre-determined stat ranges and sprites. Randomly generated guns are built from three parts at random and are used for this mod.

11. LustrousTroll

so i just have to keep searching till i get a random gun from a chest or something, and thanks for all the help :D

Mackinz likes this.
  12. jgb_3012

jgb_3012 Void-Bound Voyager

Good job consolidating into one station, for your next update could you add a level identifier? It gets a bit hard to see which parts are really the best to put together without it, leading to some parts upgrading while others downgrade.

13. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

but can we get a way to make the parts as well? I'd love a new way to ket them Apex shock guns.

14. Spacebeard the Pirate

Spacebeard the Pirate Void-Bound Voyager

X3

I have no words....this is freaking awesome, DLing now.

15. CRAZYGAS1998

CRAZYGAS1998 Void-Bound Voyager

How do you build dissasembly station because I cant find it in metalwork station

16. Healthire

There is no disassembly station anymore, just the assembly station. It does both disassembly and assembly.

17. kodemunkey

kodemunkey Phantasmal Quasar

So how do i reassemble the gun that i just broke into pieces at the assembly station?

18. Healthire

You put the parts in the bottom slots in the order: Stock | Body | Barrel, then the gun should appear in the top slot!

Gif to demonstrate: http://i.imgur.com/Bd3irEt.gif

19. Spacebeard the Pirate

Spacebeard the Pirate Void-Bound Voyager

Hmmm, doesn't seem to be working for me. No matter which gun parts I put in no finished product appears and all the guns I disassemble are from chests.

20. Healthire

Are you combining parts from different kinds of guns? Assault rifle stock only works with assault rifle body, etc.