1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Advanced Wiring Guide

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SeaJay, Dec 24, 2013.

1. TheEye

TheEye Seal Broken

so yea i did not know the cables had a distance limit so yea it works know i just put a bunch of or gates and connected them together to extend the reach of the switch :D it is saving properly know.

2. Butterfly420

Butterfly420 Space Hobo

how did you get that screen to display READY and DRAINING in the air lock video? is it a mod?

3. Killera

Killera Phantasmal Quasar

This is an awesome guide! Seriously! Learned a lot of tricks from it and now I can efficiently build wiring for my base

4. Bioniclegenius

Bioniclegenius Void-Bound Voyager

Pardon me for my ignorance, but how did you do the light contrast mod? I attempted to mod the sprite myself, but it seems to have made little difference (probably because I know nothing about modding in Starbound).

Edit: Correction, I have answered my own question by learning the basics of modding. Thanks anyways! The wiring guide is seriously impressive.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  5. lowkey8878

lowkey8878 Space Hobo

awesome tutorial learning so much but still kinda confuse like how to combine a elevator to operate like this

6. Wolf1e

Wolf1e Void-Bound Voyager

Wow really cool do u know who's video it is?

7. lowkey8878

lowkey8878 Space Hobo

donno just saw it at youtube

Wolf1e likes this.