Greets humans

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Demetrius_CF, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Feathery Quink

Feathery Quink Title Not Found

Funny, nobody actually hassss joined your "army"! Sssilly human. And top hatsss? Sso lasst para-century.

2. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

*Slams fist on table* Free whiskey ya' say? Mighty temptin', but I gotta pass up yer' offer! Not too keen on joinin' up with some funny-lookin' fleshbag human~! Although your free everything is an awful good deal!
    Anyway, howdy and welcome to the forums!

Demetrius_CF and Feathery Quink like this.
  3. TheGoldenKibby

TheGoldenKibby Void-Bound Voyager

*Sends letter to Demetrius*
    Sir Demetrius, I, Lord Tybalt of the 802nd legion offer you my allegiance and my entire squadron at your disposal. Together, I hope to help you vanquish all impurities of the home us humans call space.

Sincerely,
    Lord Tybalt.

4. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

I'm back from death.
    Nods, sipping

Excellent.

5. Feathery Quink

A figure appears. A Glitch with a cloak, dark rusty metal. he bows, and picks up the fallen body. Gears clank in the body of the robot as he hauls the human into a ship. He lights a fire, and sets about extracting the bullet. With some bandages, he patches up the broken human. He lays him back down upon the planet. He bows again, and leaves.[DOUBLEPOST=1418523327][/DOUBLEPOST]
    <eyes widen>
    Oh, holy Hrrgprrxes! A recruit!

6. Demetrius_CF

I suppose Glitches aren't alien life.

7. TheGoldenKibby

TheGoldenKibby Void-Bound Voyager

They could be greatly used to our advantage, Sir Demetrius.

8. Feathery Quink

No. I shall not fight, and neither shall our brethren. Remember, the vast majority of the Glitch are still enthralled by the Hivemind. Nay, we shall not risk our lives in this conquest. We would rather sit and write lengthy letters to drunk humans. :proper: [DOUBLEPOST=1418559611][/DOUBLEPOST]Demetrius, you would totally hate my art, if you are wanting to kill all aliens.

9. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

Hmhmhmhm! Such a delightfully nonsensical notion, a human claiming to be a "supervillain".

You've certainly got the right approach, but your attitude needs adjustment.

After all, one does not commit to such heinous acts without first beco͙̲̐̍ming ȧ̞ͤ͘ m̲̝͎̮̣̙̏ͭ̀͂̔̈͗o̭̟͖̘̍̾̅n̶̳̰̞̼̈́͂̃̐s̬̹͍̭͖͓̿͞t̰̪̝̜̯͛ͯ̈́̾̎͂̽e̖̪͙͗ͩ̿̔r̜̖͙̞̫̄.͖̯ͩ͑̄̌̌ͤ̚.͌ͮͨ̎̋̿͂.̝̖̞͇̲ͦ̄ͦ͐̒ͫ͡

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    rhomboid likes this.
  10. Demetrius_CF

Oh come on, why not? How many times have those damn aliens attacked your emotionless robotic race?![DOUBLEPOST=1418563737][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Exactly!

11. Feathery Quink

WE GUARD THE WORLDS! said the Glitch in a booming voice. WE DO NOT DESTROY THEM NOR THEIR PEOPLE! well some of us do.

12. Demetrius_CF

Burst out laughing with a slight tone of anger

Are you kidding me?! Fish, birds, plants, monkeys?!
    Those aren't people!

13. Feathery Quink

Don't forget cowboy stars.
    :fireball:

14. Demetrius_CF

I have never encountered one, therefore there is no reason to bring hell upon them.

Feathery Quink likes this.
  15. Feathery Quink

And if you do view my art, restrain from killing the Hrrgprrx. He is one of my favorites.

16. Demetrius_CF

The what? Sip

17. Feathery Quink

The Hrrgprrx! HRRGPRRX!! <thrash, whip, spasm>

18. Demetrius_CF

Guards, take it away, it's obviously malfunctioning.[DOUBLEPOST=1418565341][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nothing on Earth named like that, which means it must be eliminated. Careless sip

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  19. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Aww, c'mon! Ya' gotta admit somma these aliens are cool as hell! Why'da have to kill em' all?

20. Demetrius_CF

Admit to alien life? Ha! Amused sip