Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lord Kain, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Greetings all I'm Frozen, a Female user from Canada who loves video games. Such as: Terraria, Guild Wars1/2, Skyrim, Dark & Demon Souls and many others

I'm really looking forward to this game

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Hi Frozen, welcome to the forums! How did you feel about Terraria when it stopped updating?

3. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Was really bummed out actually. But I'm happy that another game like it is coming, this one

4. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Me too. I was just asking because I know there were a lot of people upset about hard mode and stopping the updates, but so far I haven't seen anybody be too emotional about it here. Which is great X3
    Starbound will be what I look forward to, Terraria is what I will play while waiting :whistle:

5. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Kinda wish hard-mode had more and they had put in all their ideas that they had posted on their forums. like different lands and enemy factions. oh well

I wish I knew when Starbound was coming out :rofl: so I could plan for it

6. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Frozen! Send me a message if you need anything, and I'll do my best to help. I hope that you thoroughly enjoy your stay here!

7. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Thank you Mr.Highseas

8. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

You are very welcome! You know, you're one of only two people to have gotten my name exactly correct, real or moniker.

9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

lol that's awesome :rofl:

10. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Yeah, a lot of people think that it's Mr.High Seas, which I'm fine with, as I've yet to see someone with a name even close to mine. In real life, people tend to add a "be" to the end of my last name, which does make me a little mad.

11. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

I bet it would

12. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

It's not too much trouble to tell them, but it does get old
    As a side note, I see you found a sprite avatar. Sorry I wasn't much help!

13. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

It's okay, I gave a template to her. One of us helped her out ^-^
    It's really amazing though, it looks like the template was completely destroyed and replaced with something even more amazing.

Mrhighseas likes this.
  14. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Wooo! The Alliance is unstoppable!

15. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums! \o/
    intense conversation here, huh? :giggle: