GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TraciP, May 23, 2019.

1. TraciP

TraciP Seal Broken

Hello there everyone! My name is Traci and I am fairly new to this site. I did post a query on the Stardew Valley forum, but since I don't play any other games (yet), I didn't really see the "Introduce Yourself" forum until today.

I guess there isn't much to really tell about myself. I have been wanting to play Stardew Valley for - oh my goodness - at least a year or two. But I was waiting for it to be developed for the iPad (or iPhone) and when I realized it had been, I immediately bought it and have been insanely addicted to playing it ever since. Been playing since April 8th and have so far played for 224 hrs 21 minutes. Am currently on Day 14 of Spring, Year 7. Have achieved level 10 of all skills except fishing. I'm somewhere on level 8 there.

I have an amazing husband (who has also become very addicted to playing SV, thanks to me - but on the Xbox One), two daughters and a granddaughter. I'm really not sure what else to say about myself except that aside from living on my SV farm 3/4 of the day, I also build 3D metal models and dabble a bit in jewelry making, acrylic painting and polymer clay.

But hey, if anyone wants to say "hi" to me - please do! I don't have any friends so I always love when people are willing to say "hi!" I'll pretty much be in and around the SV forum after this post, but I at least figured I should say my own "hello!" Take care all! -Tra

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hi, Traci! Welcome to the forums! It looks like you have a wonderful family playing video games... just saying! :)

Anyway, it is nice to meet you!

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

hiyo, traci! welcome to the forums! c:

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Traci. Welcome to the forums. (;

5. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome, Traci!