Modding Help Greenhouse + Shipping Bin Tiles Remaining After Robin Moves It

Discussion in 'Mods' started by coolkid11, Aug 14, 2022.

1. coolkid11

coolkid11 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I'm an avid mod user and usually can figure out which mod is causing the issue at hand and fix it up myself. I've gone through nearly all my mods and updated them (only leaving out a couple dialogue and character visual mods as you can see in my SMAPI log below), and still face this issue.

I used Robin to move my greenhouse on a whim, and what happened is that the shadow and entry tiles of the greenhouse remained in the original location. I cannot till them with a hoe, or destroy them in any way I've tried. It's the same issue with the shipping bin. I have attached photos of what it looks like below, where I can freely move either "building" as much as I'd like, but a ghostly remainder lingers at the original location. I can successfully interact with the newly moved buildings, but they can NOT be placed back in their original spots, as the game considers those tiles "covered with an item."

I've scoured for any suggestions as to what could be the issue, but I can't figure it out. My game, SMAPI, and most (almost all) of my mods are updated to the most recent, workable versions. Again, I've attached my most recent SMAPI Log below, as well as screenshots of the issue. Thanks for any help you can give me with this, it's more visual than anything, but it is annoying!

SMAPI Log: https://smapi.io/log/0b0b4dfb79b74f6da279437fc436d2c5

sd_bug.png

sd_bug2.png

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator