Greenhouse Crop Removal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nfranco224, May 25, 2019.

1. nfranco224

nfranco224 Intergalactic Tourist

When I first started growing crops in the greenhouse I didn’t have any iridium sprinklers. I was also growing crops that produce multiple times, i.e. Coffee, Cactus Fruit, Strawberries, etc.

Now I want to restructure my greenhouse layout. Will the crops that were planted in the beginning ever die? I have removed all sprinklers and fruit trees (desperate measures). I have tried every tool in an effort to remove the old crops.

Please let me know how to get rid of the old crops, or if it’s even possible, so I can start fresh. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• WhitneyFox

WhitneyFox Void-Bound Voyager

The crops won't die, but you should be able to dig them up/kill them with an ax. Make sure you have the tool location turned on in your setting to make sure you're actually chopping the plant.

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hitting the plant with either the axe or the pickaxe should work. If it doesn't, you've got a bug.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

If tools aren't working, or if you're not so fussy about precision and just want to clear the whole thing very quickly, just use a few well placed bombs

• nfranco224

nfranco224 Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks everyone for your quick responses. I must have tried every tool except the “Pickaxe” and it worked like a charm. I wish I had found this forum before I cut down my fruit trees. Oh well, all in a day’s work! Thanks again!