RELEASED Gray Cursor and Junimo Queen of the Sauce

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by sheetcakeghost, Apr 26, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Just a couple minor edits I made for my own game. The gray cursor is self explanatory. It's the cursor but I made it gray so you can see it more easily. The Queen of the Sauce, however, is a touch more involved.

The original QotS always bugged me. Not especially sure why, but it did. Now when I was going into the cursors.xnb to palate swap the pointer I noticed that the TV stations were in there too. Well I decided to take the chance to change the Queen into something more pleasing to watch. So I made her into a Junimo!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

To use either of these the xnb needs to go into the LooseSprites folder.
    Stardew Valley\Content\LooseSprites

Since they are in the same file I've included different versions. If you're using another mod that replaces cursors.xnb clearly they won't be compatible.

I've also made some versions that
    change the worms into dig spots ala Lechet's mod.

If you want these to be in other colors feel free to edit the mod yourself. Heck even distribute those edits if you like.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
      HiHaHi123, Bepsi, lannihamm and 2 others like this.
    • SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Oh, this Junimo Queen of Sauce is cute!

• bararaqsigh

bararaqsigh Void-Bound Voyager

I was about to see if I could edit it to have the digspot as well, I'm so glad it already does! I love the new Queen of Sauce~

• sheetcakeghost

Thanks, folks! Anyway, made some graphical fixes and sorted the mods a bit better.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

"And today, I shall teach you the most sacred of forest dweller recipes: Cooked Bark!" :rofl:

sheetcakeghost likes this.
            • sheetcakeghost

Okay guys! Got another update for you! I cleaned up A LOT of the glitchy red graphics that the extractor corrupts the file with!

Unfortunately I still haven't fixed the glitch it causes with the night scene from when you're transitioning from one day to the other. (Where it seems to only load the bottom quarter of some dark transparency.)

Also, if you're interested in using my fixed png you can find it on this thread here. You are 100% free to use it as you please.