GravityFluxFoundation {For all your reality breaking needs!}

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 9, 2013.

1. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((all things having to do with reactions between atoms is considered chemistry, antimatter reacts with matter at an atomic scale, so it is chemistry))

Oh, I totally agree with you. I don't mean that you shouldn't mess with antimatter, just that you shouldn't mess with antimater in gladespace. There are certain differences in the way antimatter works in your gladespace, making it incredibly dangerous.
    As for you renewing your combat licence, why don't you ask for one of my KUirO-4 sylthipians. They are easily portable(when dormant take up 3.2 cubic centimeters of space), low maintenance, simple to use, and are very very very good at keeping their charges safe. They extend into an organic biosuit that completely envelops you, is fireproof, has enough oxygen to keep you alive for 2 days, and 87 minutes, filters your blood of toxins, enables flight, can give you better vision(long distance, low light), has offensive capabilities(mostly shooting lightning, by spraying metalic mist into the air, then using it to transfer an electric charge to your subject), can stand complete vaccume, can repair itself quickly(It can't repair you, but it can sterilize wounds, and inject various medicines), and various other things. Problem with them is that they cannot increase your stength or move by itself, has no intelligence or thoughts whatsoever, has a maximum lifespan of ten days once used, and cost ALOT to make.

((I haven't done science in 11 and 12 grade...but my parents are university professors))

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Look, right now we must concentrate on two things. One, I have delayed the secret fleet because Night asked me to. Meet me on his corporation page to see more. Two, someTHING is hacking all terminals in gladespace, even thogh it is uninhabited.
    ((Oh! Well they certainly taught you well! You would be a great science major.))

3. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

umm gravity, those are not TWerks at all. They are carnivorus PlatDiey(fungus that overrides the mind of an organism) and are dangerous, but not really worth a operation of that magnitude. All you need is a few cheap spaceworthy vessels to attach to the ship(or drag it along with attraction beams), and travel on autopilot into the nearest sun.
    They do look a bit like TWerks but are nowhere near as dangerous. If you want you could spend a bit extra for the correct antifungal spray and get rid of them that way without killing the hosts.
    ((and at this point they're not teching me. I am teaching them. My father didn't even know antimatter existed before I told him about it))

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

No, im saying NFD failed. They did not destroy the ship. The operative was assimilated. They have evolved. We will deal with gladespace later.
    ((Go to NFDs corporation page. we are doing stuff there.))

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Aww da**...I thought you were talking about that old storage ship around the area.

GravityFlux likes this.
  6. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((added to list))

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

YAHOOO!

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Added Antimatter power generator
    /Beginning quasar power research/
    Dammit, Jones! You have failed me for the last time!
    "Sir, you dont have telekinesis!"
    WHY NOT? BEGIN RESEARCH!
    "But that violates the laws of physics!"
    "I KNOW THE LAWS! NOW THROW THEM OUT THE WINDOW! AND YOURSELF TOO, JONES!
    "Okay, sir. and please stop shouting!"
    kay

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I would like to purchase the following:
    200 Xelonium Plates
    and a single set of A-221 Hellsing Armour (with overkill)

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

That will be 20000 pixels. Delivery teleportation complete. Standard Automatic message self delete activate.

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Pixels all wired up.

Goodbye. ~ Shock, CEO of Meteor Co.

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Pleasure doing business.

The GravityFluxFoundation
    For all your reality breaking needs

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You have allies? I'll join your allies list.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ohh, allies are in the Treaty of Azulia. All its members are allies to each other. Its one of the most powerful corporational juncture

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I don't get it.

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You said the same thing.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Sorry double post.))
    Well, after the Battle of Azulia it was decided that there would be a large Treaty preventing wars of that scale. The Treaty formed a Union of corporations. Go see the page, it explains better.

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh. I already have the Starlight Nation. Oh well, nevermind. Have a good day.

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Goodbye! Don't use it to start a war! Im warning you!

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Sir, we are under attack! It's.... Blue Skies Navy!"
    "WHAT?!! Begin counter attack operation!! I knew Blue Skies did not change its heart!"
    "Beginning counter attack!"
    Blue Skies
    Stuff is going down bad for you. Attacking us was your worst mistake!