GravityFluxFoundation {For all your reality breaking needs!}

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 9, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Introduction

We here at GravityFluxFoundation, are scientists. We care not for universal domination. Our very existence is for scientific advancement. We do the impossible. We occasionally break reality. Why? For science. We are G.F.F. We joined the Union for that very reason.

Planet: Terminus
    Solar System: Terminalix

“To hell with impossibility!” Words of our founder that we remain true to.

Code of Ethics: We may look evil, but we are not. Our Code:
    • Endangering The Multiverse Without Permission Will Not Be Tolerated (Apply with GFlux)
    • Trade With The Planet Of Traelim Is Forbidden. (See Incident {DATA EXPUNGED}
    • Racial Discrimination Will Lead To Termination
    • Advance Science
    • Use Of Medical Research For Profit Is Forbidden
    Contracts We Accept:

• Superweapons
    • Physics Research And Development
    • Chemistry Research And Development
    • Biological Research And Development (Evolutionary Stimulation Now Available!)
    • Medical Reseach And Development
    • Metallurgy
    • Dimensional Exploration, Research And Development
    • Spatial And Temporal Anomaly Investigation
    • Virology
    • Augmentation
    • Cybernetics
    • Computerization
    Current Contracts: Cure For The New BEAST Virus

Head: Gravity Flux
    Scientists: Harnackam(Head Of Biological R&D)

Allies (Parts of Union)
    • Night Fox Dynamics (NFD)
    • Symantec
    • Thundermining Inc
    • IBI Research
    • Infinity Initiative
    Union
    The GFF is a part of the Union. Any attempt of war against the GFF shall be war against the Union. Rules apply to all members of Union.

Some of Our Products: (Contact us for prices)

• CX-4 Superweapon: A high yield, omegapowered superweapon capable of destroying a solar system
    • Omegapower Generator Mark VII: A extremely strong generator for space stations, large ships and cities.
    • Einstein-Flux Shield: A planetwide shield made by our very own GFlux! Can take hits from a CX-4.
    • Judgement Class Dreadnought: A high powered dreadnought, armed with several Ion Cannons and Wave Motion Guns. Also can jump to Gladespace.
    • FRSD-1 Personal Shield: One extremely unbending shield. You could do parkour AND survive a hit from a Planetary Defense Cannon!
    • Gladespace Portal: A portal to an infinite plane of existence. Want to build a factory which nothing can touch? Gladespace! Need to escape those damn ships sent from a rival corporation? Gladespace!
    • CHEL-8: A dimensional shortcut! Its a portable portal! Capable of anything!
    • Graviton Lift: An extremely fast lift! Making a space-lift? Use the GL instead of waiting an hour! It'll get you there in 5 minutes! (warning: Space lifts are outdated. What in hell are you making one for!)
    • A-221 Hellsing Armor: Armor that has two built in sheilds and capable of injecting implants on the go. Also, it comes with capability of augmenting your body strength, speed and reaction time by 7 times (Overspike available [WARNING: Overspike is not recommended unless life or death])
    • W-332 Warp Rifle: A rifle that fires singularities signature not of this universe to create minature void holes! Because theres no kill like overkill!
    • S-127 Aegis Shield: The most advanced in planetary and flagship shielding! It uses a FIRE revolver matrix (TM to GFF) of our own design, to regulate kinetic and potential energy and turn it into power! The more you get hit, the more you can take! (As effective as EF Shield to plasma attacks)
    • Portable Singularity Grenade: Ever wanted to annihlate your enemies bunker without damaging either the landscape or the people inside you wish to rescue? Then the PSG is for you! Just say the names of those you wish for it not to kill, it will regulate the Schwarzschild Radius so!
    • Xelonium Plates: A special type of metal that is 40x time better than normal titanium! Much less costly than nanometal!
    • Antimatter Quad Generator: Thought antimatter generators could not exist? Think again!
    And many more!

Incident Zeta–9

When the Foundation was created by GFlux, evolutionary stimulation was one of our main researches. That is until Incident Zeta-9.

One of our experiments, to increase Floran strength and speed, went too well. They were extremely strong. They broke out of containment and ravaged the space station. We had to ionize the station. The governments looked towards us, and began a lawsuit against us. We won but gained nothing. It was one of our most shameful times.

Protocol Alpha Alpha Zeta Gamma Prime (a.k.a The Godzilla Threshold)

This code will be used in situations of extreme danger. Any spatial, temporal, eldritch, biological, or non euclidean anomaly, which crosses the ohgodweregonnadie level on the danger scale, will be dealt with in this fasion. Expect full annhiation of entire universal quadrant. Even if we are still there. For the greater good. For the greater glory.

((Some people have asked me if my character GFlux, is insane. I confirm that. He is prone to bursts of insanity almost all the time never.

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Apply here for stuff and work.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Dear god. There is no rping? Damn

4. NightLight

NightLight Void-Bound Voyager

*Contacted Via Wave* Hello there Gravity Flux, do you happen to have offices that I can visit?

GravityFlux likes this.
  5. bounding star

bounding star Existential Complex

I would like to apply for one (1) black hole with singularity harness and two (2) miniature surplus German stick grenades. I need these for my portal gun for testing.

GravityFlux likes this.
  6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yep! We have offices in space stations around every K+ and above star!

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Aye aye! Shipment will be delivered! (We tracked down your message to find out where it came from. hope thats alright)
    That'll be 1200 Pixels!

Jones! Get there!

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*appears in blinding flash*
    Now to wait for NightLight

9. NightLight

*ZAP*

I'm here.

GravityFlux likes this.
  10. NightLight

I feel a little queezy, two teleports in one day is a little hard to handle.

GravityFlux likes this.
  11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Looks like you need the TARDIS Spacetime Bender Implant

12. NightLight

I would LOVE a TARDIS. Please. Would you like payment for it?

GravityFlux likes this.
  13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Nah. Its all free. Why? Because they cost literally nothing

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*throws holo injection*
    Just use this

15. NightLight

Well then sir, I shall happily indulge in your offer. What does it do? Will it fix my teleportation sickness?

GravityFlux likes this.
  16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yes it does, FOREVER

17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Hello, I would like to join. But your policy about Evolutionary Stimulation is a bit troubling. You see I am the result of evolutionary stimulation research. More accurately my ancesters were. They were a race of geletanous teleporting electropathics. Reasearch on them proved that their electropathic capabilities could be diverted from their normal function as a way to accelerate the movement of electricity throughout many systems, making machines and electronics more efficient. Later research proved that the same method could be used to accelerate thought processes of various intelligent organic, and mechanic lifeforms. When an ancestor of mine had a fit of insanity, broke out of the only research facility, and escaped escaped from the base where they were being reasearched on, a coincidence caused the base to self destruct and the research to be lost. Much later on other ancestors of mine used their extreme intelligence (a side effect of the experimentation, aswell as temporary fits of complete insanity/intuition) to engineer organisms based on their creators, but with capabilities equal to their own, as the ancestor that had escaped the base had been a common pet being used for experimentation and did not have very good manipulative appendages as to interact with our environment, and tools. The new ability of speech also allowed them to communicate with their creators, and other species more easily. Later on various factors involving evolutionary stimulation, a civil war, the destruction of our creators, and a large amount of biological, nuclear, and other... weapons led to the almost complete destruction and current nomadic lifestyles of our race. Interbreeding with other races has somewhat diluted our intelligence, and other side effects of the experimentation. Our current main scientific field is centered on biological manipulation, and Evolutionary Stimulation. I am not willing to stop my research in these fields, but will refrain from introducing any aspect of them to your organisation, and only help you research other topics of interest.
    So if you would like to discuss with me about the terms of my membership, I am open to suggestions.

GravityFlux likes this.
  18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

We actually think that the part you are refering to is outdated. We have already created several harnesses that can hold them. So infact we shall not only allow you to do so, we shall fund you and remove that part from the ethics. Albeit, the post for Incident Zeta 9 will remain there as a memorial and warning. So, welcome to G.F.F.!
    Your account should receive an advance of 50000 Pixels. When can you start?

19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

I already have.

20. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

By the way nice move on your decoy station. It would have fooled me about your location, if not for slight emissions from your Omegapower Generator Mark VII causing a blanket effect on your station, allowing me to use the inverse of the ancient method of x-raying objects to see the contentsof the spaceship, and infer that although they had life support systems they were not active, and that there was no life there other than a few drones.
    P.S. you misspelled my name on the scientists section

GravityFlux likes this.