1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Graviton Projectors - Broken V1.3

Defying Gravity!

1. TheGnomeGuardian

TheGnomeGuardian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did do that, and they didn't seem to function. I did, however, use a program to unpack them and just stuck those in there. It seemed to work after that.

2. mizucario

mizucario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So i've been playing around with this mod for a while, and while I'm enjoying the Graviton Projectors, I can't seem to understand how the Graviton Rails work .=.

I might need a little bit of help over here, cause I don't know how to wire graviton rails, I'm probably doing something wrong .=.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  3. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

Not really necessary to wire them - as long as they are level and within the required distance of one another and can connect properly without obstructions, interacting with one will change the direction of movement along the line. Which 'side' of them you interact with will dictate in which direction they send their signal and cycle other gravrails down the line.

4. mizucario

Ohhhh, Thank you. Makes sense now. Though I still can't get them to project the railing for some reason, i'll provide a screenshot in a bit, i'm at work atmX3

Edit : here's the Screenshot.
    [​IMG]

They're both on, and doesn't seem to cycle between, Off, Left, and Right, no matter which side i interact with them.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  5. Storm_UK

Hmm maybe the last update broke them then. I'm currently on a hiatus from Starbound but I'll try to fix them when I have some spare time.

BlightFight likes this.
  6. mizucario

Thanks~ I'll be looking forward to that~ <3

7. Storm_UK

8. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

thanks you for update / fix :)

9. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

ok question. When you put robotics crafting station did you mean a robotic crafting table or is it something new added in the mod.

If it's the latter then you've essentially created a paradoxal situation where you tell us that we need an item from the mod without telling us how to get the freaking item.

Help please!

EDIT: Ok I just figured it out, it's built on a robotic crafting table. You should put that in the mod description instead of robotics crafting station to avoid confusing more people.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  10. W - Man64

W - Man64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A suggestion, maybe hoppers for chests that you drop items into. This would be awesome cause you could make gravrails that go to hoppers.[DOUBLEPOST=1444291428][/DOUBLEPOST]And if the hopper doesn't have anything below it, the item falls out. Oh yeah, not just chests but all storage containers can have a hopper.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  11. SautDansLeVide

SautDansLeVide Void-Bound Voyager

Do the elevators work in asteroid fields? It seems that they don't. . . :down:

12. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can anyone confirm if this is working in Glad Giraffe?

13. Storm_UK

Seems several changes have been made to Starbounds json which broke the scripts for this mod. I'm just looking into now so hope to have it fixed soonish.

14. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is a great mod so I hope you can get it updated so I can add it to my server, been using the elevators added to Starbound, these will still be good as the last tier of elevators is before the tier these start at (These are from Wood to Steel, yours start at Titanium)

15. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Take your time, I don't know how a mod like this isn't in the vanilla to be honest, gives a big variety of possibilities. Hope you get back to modding soon!

16. Chiados

Chiados Big Damn Hero

So I take it with GF out that this mod is broken for the time being? I've been trying to get this thing to work for ages and figured I'm just too dumb for it :b If that is the case, i'm highly looking forward to the update.

17. Storm_UK

Indeed and I'm afraid at present I'm unsure of how to fix it. :(

I'll add to the Overview its broken status. I may convert the graphics and create moving platform elevators for each tier instead when I've got time. A new mod I'm working on at present is my current focus.

18. Storm_UK

bk3k likes this.
  19. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

:party:

:unsure:

:cry: