1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Graviton Projectors - Broken V1.3

Defying Gravity!

1. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When a Spirited Giraffe version?

2. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

Storm_UK updated Graviton Projectors - V1.22 UG with a new update entry:

Spirited Giraffe (v1.23)

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1429696191][/DOUBLEPOST]Just updated now! :)

3. starbirdie

starbirdie Void-Bound Voyager

Hello,

What is the specific command for obtaining the table in spirited giraffee?

I insert spawnitem/ gravfieldmanipulator and what i get is a generic green box.

Oh, the quest does not appear on the outpost so I'm looking for an alternative to just spawn the table. Thank you.

4. Storm_UK

/spawnitem gravitoncraftingtable should drop the Gravfield Manipulator crafting table at cursor position in admin mode. I'm unsure as to why the quest hasn't appeared for you - have you reached the ship tier which grants access to the wiring tool?

5. Storm_UK

Storm_UK updated Graviton Projectors with a new update entry:

V1.24

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Sparrows

Sparrows Pangalactic Porcupine

Question: how difficult would it be to add a custom graviton pad/ring? I'm interested in making an addon for the Avali, since it'd be a neat way to flex my spriting muscles and nothign in the mod as it stands fits their aesthetic. :)

7. Storm_UK

That shouldn't be too difficult, the gravpads/rings all use the same scripts within the mod, with some using differing animation files according to their graphics.

8. Storm_UK

9. Storm_UK

10. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

I'm getting that "Could not create blueprint item" about "gravitoncraftingtable"
    (thought it was something I did, maybe still is?)

11. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

Same here. Crashy update. ^^

12. Gevouden

Gevouden Big Damn Hero

I installed a bunch of mods today and found my game crashing on every attempt to play . After trouble shooting , I found it to be your mod .

Here is a logfile with only your mod installed. hope it helps.

Attached Files:

13. Storm_UK

Thanks Gevouden, confirms what I thought it might have been after I shut my PC down last night - duplicate key entry. An easy fix at least. Sorry all, update fix in a moment.

14. Storm_UK

15. Isv

Isv Void-Bound Voyager

After the last few updates it seems the gravrings doesn't slow down fall speed as much as they did. Compared to V1.24 at least. Are those changes to stay and I should just increase the number of gravrings, or is it some problem on my end? (also, I didn't notice any buffs, my characters falls like a rock).

Thanks for keeping this great mod alive ^_^

16. Storm_UK

The buff effect has no icon although you should notice a blue glow and some sparkles around your character. It should stop you from taking any falling damage though, which is why I lessened the effect of the graviton fields on 'low' setting - is this not proving to be the case? If you have /admin on, the buff won't take effect, although in that case obviously any shown fall damage doesn't matter anyway! :)

17. Isv

Isv Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, buff don't work in admin mode... that's correct. Thanks!

Still, seeing the character fall down with twice the speed of light gives me a little hearth attack evert time. Back to trial and error to figure out the optimal distance for a slow descend.

18. Storm_UK

The scripts used by the pads and rings calculate the distance to project their fields based on proximity to one another and so shouldn't overlap their area force effects. /debug should show you the area that each effects with a red cross (or green rectangle when a player is within.) Generally a gap of up to 11 tiles between each ring should be fine.

19. Gevouden

Gevouden Big Damn Hero

Any chance you could do up a video tutorial, or maybe get starbretheran to showcase it ?

20. Isv

Isv Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the tip, gotta check it right away! :D