1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code - But it's not explaining anything I can understand

Discussion in 'Support' started by Amu Tsukiyomi, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Amu Tsukiyomi

Amu Tsukiyomi Master Chief

got this....a bunch recently when trying to play SDV. Twice when picking up a duck egg and trying to immediately swap it out with the void mayo in the mayo maker, and once trying to mine an emerald node in the quarry.

"Stacktrace:

Native stacktrace:

Debug info from gdb:

xcode-select: note: no developer tools were found at '/Applications/Xcode.app', requesting install. Choose an option in the dialog to download the command line developer tools.

=================================================================

Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates

a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries

used by your application.

=================================================================

Abort trap: 6

logout

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed."

I have absolutely NO IDEA why this is happening.....seeing as I've never needed dev tools before now.....and the only theory I have is that I recently updated from yosemite to El Capitan because APPARENTLY Steam is gonna nix support for 10.10 and anything before that......and even when I put the SMAPI log into the log uploader, this never shows up in it, it ONLY shows up in Terminal. Heck, I don't even know what or WHERE this "gdb" thing is it's getting the info from....

WHAT IS GOING ON?!
    (I'm getting REALLY fed up with having to pull a variant of a groundhog day)