Good day!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PerpendicularCure, Mar 31, 2012.

1. PerpendicularCure

PerpendicularCure Void-Bound Voyager

PerpCure here, and I'm quite excited to join this community.

I'm about as boring as a rock, but I am excited to support Chucklefish and Starbound however I can. Having played through Terraria a few times, I'm quite excited about Starbound, and it is definitely at the top of my game watchlist.

I like hats and glasses.

2. HarlequinReaper

HarlequinReaper Starship Captain

you should be excited about this community. i would be..... oh wait.... I AM!!!! :rofl:

and i like glasses..... but i gotta say.... Mime Mask tops a hat =)

3. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums! \o/
    and don't worry, rocks are awesome! :rofl:

4. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Hello, welcome to the community! I'm sure you're more interesting than Bobo...my pet rock. All he does all day is sit in the fish tank.

5. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

Starting a thread with a "Good Day!" and no Deckard Cain joke?!

Just messing with ya, welcome aboard!
    This community is has almost everything you could wish. Go to Suggestion if you want to share your ingame ideas, General Discussion for general discussing updates and confirmed features (or not). Off-topic is where you can just mess around, chat and other stuff.

6. PerpendicularCure

PerpendicularCure Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry to disappoint, but I can't think of any good Deckard Cain jokes. Maybe you'll catch one if you stay awhile and listen.

Joxalot likes this.
  7. Joxalot

Joxalot Subatomic Cosmonaut

OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ok you got me, I laughed.

8. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, PerpendicularCure! I am certain that you aren't as boring as a rock, 'cause I have hundreds in the yard, and they are really boring. Anyway, send me a message if you need anything, and I'll do my best to help. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

9. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

Lol, at first I read "I have been living under a rock" then re read it and realized you said that you're as boring as a rock. But you know what, rocks are neat.
    They are made up of cool minerals found all over earth, and some have precious metals, or crystals and stuff in them. The most awesome of all rocks
    are thunder eggs, so lets say you're a thunder egg! :D
    Anyways, welcome to the forums! Glad to see someone else out there who is excited (among the thousands of us who are)
    See ya around here, k? :cool:

and tiger! I thought you said that "Lobo" was your pet rock! so that was funny. lol.