Good Afternoon, Starbound Forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by DeVoid, Mar 20, 2012.

1. DeVoid

DeVoid Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings from Mississippi, my name's DeVoid. I heard about this from the death of Terraria and this game looks wonderful. It's been a while since I've been a member of a forum (I was very active in the Pandemic forums under the name Voidripper, but the company got bought out and fully absorbed by EA (It was a very sad day)), and I hope to contribute to the forum as much as possible.

Misc Info:
    I have experience with Photoshop and handled graphic design for the clan Eternal Damnation, was very fun at the time. I enjoy music greatly and hope to get a degree in it very soon (Possibly some sort of engineering degree as well). I believe whoever made these forums did an awesome job, love the moving background and the colors. I loved Terraria and this game looks awesome, can't wait for it to come out, and I'm glad to be here on the forums.

2. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings and Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy these forums as much as I do
    ya we pretty much all love that moving background

Spacefawx likes this.
  3. DeVoid

Why thank you! And I'm very suprised other fourms haven't done the same in the past, it's awesome :up:

4. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

To bad you missed the monster contests you could of had your monster in the game and won the game and I to miss Pandemic mainly because they where making Star Wars battlefront 3 then they lost the right to then my all time favorite gaming company Free Radical was making it till they went under

5. DeVoid

Ah yeah, the contest looked cool. I'll live though, maybe some later contest? And Star Wars Battlefront 3 would have been an amazing game, I loved the first two. They also had to rush the release of Mercs 2, which made it kinda terrible, especially since the first one was superb.

6. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to the forums! I wouldn't really say Terraria died, because it's still a good game. But I guess some people got annoyed with hardmode and some wanted more updates, but everybody has opinions.

7. DeVoid

Thanks! And very true, it didn't technically die, but the devs abandoned it. It is a finished product, but it could have been expanded on much more, you know?

Tiger likes this.
  8. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, DeVoid! I do have to agree with you guys; Battlefront 1 and 2 were great games! I still pop them in from time to time. I just really liked the class based functionality. I'll have to check out other games with that functionality, other than TF2. Shoot me a PM if you need anything. I hope that the forums give you cause to become even more active than on the Pandemic forums!