RELEASED Golden [Brown] Chickens!

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by AngryCat, Apr 10, 2016.

1. AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

upload_2016-4-10_2-26-55.png upload_2016-4-10_2-27-11.png

Though I'm afraid they don't lie golden eggs!
    These are a replacement for Brown Chickens.

To install:
    -Download the zip: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6sFgfdPmQ7sSWc1THcwTWE4X3M
    -Go to: *\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Animals
    -Change BabyBrown Chicken.xnb and Brown Chicken.xnb to BabyBrown Chicken_original.cnb and Brown Chicken_original.xnb, or utilize some other method of backing up the files
    -Extract the contents of the zip into *\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Animals
    Profit!

Alternative version with more distinct eyes:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5tmhb4uvi3cp1g/Golden Chickens.zip?dl=0

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
      HiHaHi123 and DivineJustice like this.
    • EmmaLVV

EmmaLVV Space Spelunker

I think it would look much better if you made the eyes, beak, and legs a different colour, otherwise it just looks odd :)

• AngryCat

Yea, was reconsidering that today. It looked fine while sleep deprived, and...very special now that i've rested, will readdress it when i am back in front of my computer

EmmaLVV likes this.
        • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

This reminds me of a clip I saw where some game (Metal Gear? Or was it the game where the guy hides in a box...) had a literally gold, fire breathing chicken appear when you threw a grenade in a runoff pipe or something.

Edit: Can you just add the new version you make, for some reason the version you have now makes me nostalgic.

• AngryCat

Added an alternative with more distinct eyes. The other details felt wrong any way I went about changing them