RELEASED Gold Clock Out House 2016-12-30

replace the gold clock with a outhouse

1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW. STARDEWVALLEYMODS .NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

outhouseonfarm.png outhouse.png

Lets be honest here. A giant pimped out gold clock in the middle of your farm is frankly unrealistic and immersion breaking. So I change it into something one would find on a farm, especially one with no central plumping. Yes, that ridiculous expensive building, is a out house.

Disclaimer
    To remove the GoldClock hour hands from the Out House you must replace your Cursors file (included in V0.2). This will also affect the Community Center.

Install Info
    Place gold clock.xnb into your StardewValley/Content/Buildings folder, Cursors.xnb into your Content/LooseSprites folder, and overwrite.

Download here http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/656/?

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
      Lilliput, daeranilen, saply and 10 others like this.
    • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

LMAO I made an ugly old brown one for v.107, but I didn't have a good building to replace. Great idea!

Now that's endgame content :D

Harzelora likes this.
      • saply

saply Orbital Explorer

I love this, saw it on Nexus and laughed forever. I don't have the clock yet, but I installed the mod anyways so in the future I'll be READY

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I only just realised how funny it is you have to pay 10 million G for an out house.

• jasseralf

jasseralf Void-Bound Voyager

could you to make it compatible with eemie map loosesprite/cursors.xnb

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Hey you go.

Attached Files:

jasseralf likes this.