1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Glowing Chests 6.2

For all you explorers out there! It makes chests glow, making them easier to spot.

1. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

They glowing again with the latest version! Thank you so much! :love:

2. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Oh! Was that it? Okay.

3. Bismuth

Bismuth Cosmic Narwhal

Could this be made multiplayer-compatible?
    My other lighting modifiers seem to work in multiplayer. I was very confused at first and thought it didn't work.

4. CyborgDragon

CyborgDragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As far as I can tell, lighting mods need to be put on the server, and any clients, even those without the mods, will see the changes.

What are these other lighting mods that work in multiplayer?

5. Bismuth

Bismuth Cosmic Narwhal

LessLight and glowing ore each works in multiplayer.

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  6. inkumi

inkumi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This doesn't seem to want to work for me :^( Is it updated for Spirited Giraffe yet?
    I've tried two different brightness levels and the game launches just fine, it even lists the mod on the start screen but the chests do not glow in game :^((

7. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Just like to point out that this is sorta-kinda working for pleased. Plain ol' wooden chests and racial chests still glow, but that's it. I believe part of the problem is that the assets folder minibiomes changed to biomes, but renaming the folder in the mod doesn't seem to work. Additionally, I tried, but failed, to add the lightcolor string to the chests in FF (as I don't have as much time to play as I'd like, and finding some of these chests is a PITA). Any help in this would be greatly appreciated....

8. Leinad Werecat

Leinad Werecat Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really would like this to get updated, I really relied on this mod. Partly to light my ships and partly to make finding wild chests haha

9. CyborgDragon

10. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

hi, work with 1.0.2 ?
    if not , update is planned ?

thx :)

11. CyborgDragon

12. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

thanks you for update :)

13. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Great mod! The only drawback is that the glow can ruin the ambiance if you put the chests in your home, but eh.

That said, I'd like to make a request: make slime chests glow too. They can be found in underground slime biomes, and there's already lots of glowing slime blobs there, so it would be great if I could find the elusive chests easier. Thanks!

14. l4ng4m

l4ng4m Orbital Explorer

update p;lsls

15. CyborgDragon