Glitches (not the race), Bugs (like a glitch (not the race again)) and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Other' started by Falcon Blue-Sky, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Falcon Blue-Sky

Falcon Blue-Sky Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I just wanted to point out a few things in starbound that I think should be changed or edited.
    1. Darn old bugs. First of all, I was looking around for a camo helmet for ages finally I found one and once I equipped it (as an Avian), my character's beak disappeared and same with the the face feather's texture. Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 3.49.52 pm.png I instantly went on to writing this report. Also, on multiplayer my friend's crew members duplicated.
    2. Glitches (once again, not the race). If you approach a place where the ceiling too low to go under, you can walk towards it until you are walking into it, than hold the crouch button and rapid press the walk button towards the wall, then you can glitch under it. This can work on any gap two blocks tall, meaning you don't need the morph ball.
    3. My suggestions. Please can the protector's sword be able to be upgraded at the upgrade anvil. Also can you remove the "oh my god" in the grappling hook's description; make it "Wow, this is so fun, whee!" or something. I find it blasphemous and slightly annoying that you guys wrote that.
    Thanks for the consideration! Love you guys.

Falcon out!

Edit: I also found that you can rarely consume some food items twice. Is that intentional?
    Edit 2: can chests/fridges/storage please be able to sort? I have OCD, and it takes ages to sort a chest.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  2. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

iirc, the protectorate sword is a tier 7 weapon, and the upgrade anvil only upgrades to tier 6, which is why it cant be upgraded. I like the violium sword better anyways, much more fun to jump around with.

Also, bug threads like this are meant to be posted in Support -> http://community.playstarbound.com/forums/support/ (i believe)

Falcon Blue-Sky likes this.
  3. Falcon Blue-Sky

Falcon Blue-Sky Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, thanks.