1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Glitch during fair, fall day 16

Discussion in 'Support' started by Claire1285, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Claire1285

Claire1285 Space Hobo

please could you fix this bug, I’m currently living in Groundhog Day!

Everything on day 16 goes fine until I get to the fair. Then i just get stuck every time I’ve tried ten times now and one of the following happens and I can’t do anything and I just end up having to quit and go back to the beginning of the day:

1. One time my character ran of to a far corner and started repeatedly eating burgers , I had no burgers in my inventory and couldn’t get her to stop!

2. A couple of times I’ll just be stood in the middle of the fair and all of a sudden she thinks she’s playing the target practice so then she’s just stuck in that one spot with the slingshot and the target icon.

3. One time When I went to empty my grange display it would let let me close the grange display box and kept reopening it every time I clicked on the cross.

4. One time when I spoke to kiosk who sells tokens in would let me cancel out of the interaction and kept bringing the box back up every time I clicked on the cross.

It’s becoming infuriating now, I think I may have to start from the beginning again :-(.